Oh dear.

We were now sitting in the bowling alley with me on the couch with Teddy and Braughner, as Emil and Joosep continued to sing the Christmas song with Tanner now joining them.
"Four check-out lanes
Three French press
Two-for-one ham special
And asparagus from Jogan's Grocery."
I swayed side to side along with the song when I noticed Teddy's heads were between pillows as he rocked back and forth and that Braughner looked dead.
'Oh my. I guess this is a really long Christmas song of ours.'
"On the 350th day of Christmas
Dear Magnus gave to me..." they continued till Teddy cut them off.
"Stop! Stop! Just stop it right now."
"Aww. But we only had 50 verses left." Emil told as he became upset.
"It's ok Emil. We can finish them later." I told making him give a small smile towards me.
"Come on, let's get down to the lights." He told before turning around to see they were all snowed in. "No! What the heck is this?"
"Dude, it's snow." Tanner told
"Yes, yes, we appear to be snowed in." Joosep told as the boys walked closer to Teddy and Emil wrapped his arm around my shoulders.
"Oh dear." I told knowing how much this meant to Teddy.
"How could this happen?" Teddy asked
"Because it fell from the sky." I stated
"Well, it appears a low-pressure system from the north has combined with precipitation from the south, resulting in the ample snowfall you see before you." Tanner told making everyone look on confused at how he sounded smart.
"Where did that come from?" Emil asked
"And why does it now all make sense why Syd is with you?" I added
"Have you seen this hair? I was born to be a weatherman." He told
"It is great hair." I stated.
"I know right." He said before making his voice a bit deeper as he pointed towards Teddy. "Back to you, Teddy."
"This is bad. This is really bad." Teddy told as he walked over to the couch where Braughner looked to be freaking out.
"You're right to panic. Look I've watched enough disaster movies to know this is going to get ugly quick. Time to load up on rations." She told before stealing the cookies and walking off.
"It's gonna be interesting seeing her become a great criminal when we are now all adults."
"It's a Magnus the moose miracle." Emil told as we walked over to Teddy. "Is this not wondrous, Teddy?"
"No. We have to get to the light show. I've never missed it." Teddy told
"Do not worry, Teddy. Magnus the moose always provides to the little boys and girls who scream into their towel the hardest." Emil explained.
"Teddy it will be ok. There is always next year." I told as I gave him a sympathetic smile.
"I'm calling emergency services." He told before walking off.
"Teddy! I truely do not think this is an emergency!" I exclaimed as he walked off. "And he ignored me."
I sat down next to Emil on the couch and he wrapped his arms around me, so I was lying on him.
"I am already enjoying today Ashley."
"Because you love Christmas?" I asked
"That. But because the one I love is spending it with me." He told making me look into his eyes.
"I love you as well."
We gave each other a small kiss on the lips when Tanner spoke.
"Hey, the red dots back." He told before him and Joosep went chasing after the red dot that Sydney was controlling with the lazy pointer.
"At least we won't be bored." I stated making him smile.
"I am never bored with you by my side." He told making me smile.
"You are really sweet."
"Forever and ever to you Ashley."
"Looks like we're going to be here awhile." Braughner told as she came back to the couch with things, before quickly sitting next to Emil. "Emil, I'm gonna be honest. Okay, you're the only person here I trust. We should form an alliance."
"You frighten me, and I'm going to stand over here now." He told before quickly leaving the spot next to her open.
"Ash...."
"No."
"Noted." She told before I went to where Emil went.