Good morning!

(Ash p.o.v)

I woke up instantly and made my way to see Emil, since I was told Iago was arriving today. I walked into their room after giving the door a light knock as to not wake anyone who was still asleep. Emil turned to look over at me and gave a smile.
"Hello Ashley." He told making me smile before going back to making his bed.
"Hey. Is Iago here?"
"Over on Teddy's bed." He said as he pointed towards them.
"How long do you think it'll be till no one can touch me?"
"Hopefully it will be a very long time till that happens." He told as he pulled me into his arms.
"For your sake."
"Of course." He told as he gave my forehead a kiss.
I looked back over towards Iago and Teddy to set Iago give him a slap. Teddy woke up after the second slap, and once he saw Iago he screamed as he fell off his bed.
'That's gonna hurt.'
He rushed off the ground as Emil finished making his bed and made his way over to us.
"Emil! Ash! Monkey! Why is there a monkey?" He asked as he turned to look towards us.
"That is Iago." He told
"Iago is a monkey? I thought you said Iago was Joosep Superior."
"Oh no he is." I told
"In more ways than one." We both told as we thought about it.
"My father sent him here, so I would not be homesick during my first Christmas away from the kingdom, and also to punish him for crashing the Royal Maserati." He told as he pointed towards Iago.
Iago lowers his head in shame as we looked towards him, before he turned back to look at us.
"Honestly, the fact he got that far to the point he crashed it, is very impressive." I told
"That is true."
"Guys!" Teddy exclaimed as he clicked his fingers in our face to get our attention.
"Yes?" We both asked
"Well, what is he doing in my bed?"
"Oh, he is just asserting his dominance. The important thing is to not let him use his scent gland to mark it." He told before giving the bed a sniff and standing straight up again as he walked away. "Too late. This is his bed now."
"Sorry Teddy. Getting in between of things Iago wants isn't the best idea."
"Ashley knows, since is takes a lot of work to allow Iago to allow other people near Ashley when he is on her shoulder."
"It's true."
Teddy let out a grunt before walking into a pile of old cabbages. He looked at them before picking one up to show us so he could question them.
"What's with the nasty old cabbages? Is this for the monkey?"
"Teddy, you sound ridiculous." Emil told
"Yeah, monkeys eat fruit. Not cabbages." I told
"The cabbages are for Magnus, the magical Christmas moose." Emil continued making me nod.
"Not gonna ask, don't care." He said only for Emil to ignore it.
"Every Christmas Eve, Magnus the Moose Flies over the world eating rotten cabbages and pooping chocolate candies. And the best part of all, Magnus performs miracles for those who are true of heart. It is the greatest Christmas tradition in the world."
"Nope, the greatest Christmas tradition in the world is the East Peoria Festival of Lights." He told as he grabbed a flyer to show Emil with the biggest smile on his face. "Last year, they brought the house down with a giant light-up wreath, and four candy canes. Oooh, how will they every top that?"
"Perhaps with five candy canes?" Emil suggested
"Maybe even six." I added
"Oooh, a boy could dream." He told as he put the flyer down so he could move the cabbages.
"Peoria has some very strange traditions." He told making me giggle.
"To them Buronia has strange traditions." I stated making him smile.
"Unlikely. Now, if you'll excuse me, it's time for me to scream my Christmas wish into a towel." He told as he grabbed the towel off of his bed and began to scream into it.
Once he was done he pulled it away to smile towards Teddy who had an unamused look on his face before looking over to Iago who did the same thing as Emil. He looked towards Emil again before pointing towards the two as he asked.
"What was that?"
"That was me wishing for you to have a fantastically great Christmas. And I think Iago wished for you to stay out of his bed." He told as Iago slapped it.
"I think he probably also said to stay away from me."
"That is a high chance."
Teddy picks up a pillow and begins to scream into it. Once he was done he pulled it down, making me and  Emil gave a smile.
"Oh, Teddy." He says before chuckling "It does not work with a pillow."
"It only works with a towel."
"I wasn't making a wish." He told before screaming into the pillow once again.
'This is going to be unique to say the least.'