On the first day of Christmas!

I was relaxing on Emils bed and watched him hang his socks, when Teddy walked in to the room he to see the same thing that I've been watching.
"What the heck are you doing?" He asked
"It's another tradition." I told with a smile.
"Hanging smell socks on a string to keep my wishes safe from Wendell the Winter Weasel. Duh." Emil told making me smile.
"But those are my socks." Teddy told making me give a shocked look.
"And they are the stinkiest." He told as he gave Teddy a boop on the nose.
"Oh that's a little upsetting." I quietly told before getting up to stand next to them.
There was a knock at the door making Emil speak.
"Who is it?"
"Sire, just me, Joosep, your royal guard, living incognito in America to protect your identity as the only living heir to the London of Buronia. Uh, side question: is anyone else in there with you?" He told before Teddy opened the door making Joosep gasp. "Oh. You two already know. You don't count."
"How has no one else discovered who you are with how stupid he seems to be?" I asked as he walked in.
"I have no idea." Emil told as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders.
"Anyway, sire, I have brought you your royal long johns because it has begun to snow. And it would be a dereliction to my duties for you to come down with a case of frostbutt." He stated as he handed the piece of clothing to Emil.
"You mean frostbite?" Teddy asked
"Not at all." I told
"Please, if you ever had a case of frostbutt, you wish you had frostbite." Joosep told
"Whatever. The Festival of Lights starts in four hours, so we better head down there to get a good seat." He told as he made his way towards the door.
"Great idea! But why not get into the spirit by singing a classic Buronian Christmas Carol?" Emil asked
"Because I don't want to?" Teddy asked
"Aww." Emil and Joosep said as one
"Fine. One song."
"Yay!" We all said before Emil and Joosep began to sing.
"On the first day of Christmas
Dear Magnus gave to me
Asparagus from Johan's Grocery."
"Is that some kind of commercial?" Teddy asked
"No. It's an actual Christmas song in Buronia." I told smiling.
"On the second day of Christmas
Dear Magnus gave to me
Two-for-one ham special
And asparagus from Jogan's Grocery." They sung as they walked out leaving Teddy somewhat confused. "On the third day of Christmas..."
"Okay, that's definitely a commercial." He stated as we followed behind them.
'Just like the good old times.'