𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗢'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I watched as Annabelle sat in the chair across from me, reading some muggle book she had brought in with her. I found myself unable to stay focused on my work, constantly straying my eyes back to the beautiful brunette in front of me. It seemed as if time passed faster when I was with her, yet whenever she looked back into my eyes it somehow made time stop – as if she was the only thing that mattered in that moment.

The way her brown locks cascade around her face, the way her lips twitch into a subtle smile whenever she reads something funny, the way she slowly licked her lips, I couldn't help but notice each and every detail about Annabelle's existence.

"Are you just gonna keep staring at me? Cause a picture would last longer, you know," she snarked, looking up at me as a smirk tugged on her lips.

I chuckled, playing off the fact that I was caught. Reverting my eyes back down, I heard a thump as she threw her book down onto the desk.

"It's still a bit early for me to head to Diagon Alley, is there anything you need me to do in the meantime?"

I hummed in response, my lips curling into a nasty grin. "As a matter of fact, I do, Ms. Moore," I stated, pushing my chair back as I stood up, "If I recall correctly, on your first day here, you smudged up my wall," I turned on my heels, facing the glass behind me. I bent down, fixating on it's features, "And it's still dirty from your grubby fingers,"

I turned back around, watching as her beautiful face contorted into a look of sheer anger. Despite her eyebrows scrunched down, lips pressed into a thin line, and small fists tightening at her sides, she still managed to take my breath away.

"I don't have grubby fingers you absolute bloody prick! Where the hell do you get off? If you want your stupid fucking wall to be oh-so-perfect, how about you clean it your god damn self?!" she yelled out.

I took a deep breath of air, the, now familiar, feeling of rage coursing through every vein. I took deep strides, pacing my way towards my little Annabelle. Every step I took forward, she took a step back.

Until she had nowhere else to go. Her delicate back slammed into the door, just in time for me to reach up and grab a hold of her jaw, pinning her to the frame.

I harshly yanked her head up, forcing eye contact between us.

"What did I fucking tell you about respect, huh?" I spat at her, fuming at the way she spoke to me.