𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐊?

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗘'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Of course, Mr. Malfoy. Never again," I said smirking.

"Good, I'm glad you understand. Once again, Ms. Moore, I sincerely apologize for letting the... heat of the moment cloud my judgement."

"It's alright, sir. I didn't really mind actually," I chuckled, finally looking up to make eye contact with the man in front of me. My eyes caught his throat as he gulped, realizing his neck was still covered in my purple markings.

He hasn't tried to heal them yet.

Draco cleared his throat while running a hand through his hair. "Yes, well, if you would like to leave early, you can. If not, then some help around the office would be appreciated." he said, smiling back at me.

"Of course, what would you like me to do?"

"3 floors down is the Department of International Magical Cooperation. If you could find that wretched Percy Weasley and ask him what bloody time he's going to give me the Veritas papers, that would be absolutely fucking lovely." he spat out angrily.

"Of course. If I'm not back in 30 minutes, I'm probably lost and you should go look for me," I stated trying to lighten the mood. Satisfied with the smile creeping onto his face, I grabbed my bag from the floor, lifting myself off the chair.

I made my way across the room and began to open the door, "Be back soon, sir." I whispered over my shoulder. Stepping outside of his office and closing the heavy gold door behind me, I turned right to start heading towards the elevator.

I gotta go find another bloody bathroom and fix my hair before I can find Percy. If he saw my hair, he'd know what Draco and I did, or at least get the idea. I wonder how long it's going to take me now, since I'm probably gonna get lost somewhere.

𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗢'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I let out a deep exhale as I watched the door close, leaning back into my chair.

Why was telling her this so bloody difficult? The look on her face, I knew she wanted there to be more. I could have had her bent over my desk, begging for me if I really wanted to. 

I did want to. That's the fucking problem. I've never wanted to fuck the shit out of someone, have them beg for release, crying out in pleasure, more than I did with Annabelle Moore. I wanted to ruin her and make her see that no one will ever make her feel as good as I can.