𝐃𝐎 𝐈 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐒?

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗘'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Soon enough, I found myself sitting in a black chair in front of Draco Malfoy. His brows were furrowed in concentration as he was filling out papers. He look so ho- No, Annabelle he's your boss! You can't think things like these. 

I swiftly got up from my chair, unable to continue looking at the man I had such a passionate dream of not 3 hours prior. I walk to the wall on the right side of the room and begin to walk around, attempting to busy myself in one way or another.

I walked around Draco's desk towards the window behind him. Well, it wasn't much of a window. It was more so a wall made of glass overviewing a few lower-level offices. I just placed my hand on the glass when- "Do you mind not putting your greasy hands on my window? I don't want you smudging it." he said while turning his head and putting down his quill.

I scoffed. "My hands aren't greasy. You don't have to be such a dick, just tell me you don't want me to touch your perfect little window and I'll leave it alone." I spat back, aggressively. 

He laugh dryly, "Now, is that any way to speak to your boss, Ms. Moore?" He gave me a sick smile, finding enjoyment in my swift change of mood. I turn my nose up, scowling at what he said. 

"Well, you don't have to be so rude, Draco. Respect is earned not given."

He smile faltered, but only for a second. He quickly brought his signature smirk back onto his face.. "Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Ms. Moore, I would prefer you not call me by my first name. We have to maintain a certain level of respect, no matter the circumstances. I am your superior, after all" 

I huffed in annoyance, Who does he think he is? 

"Alright, fine," I said harshly. He stared at me, expecting me to continue on. I rolled my eyes and whispered, "...Mr. Malfoy." 

"Now that we got that dilemma out the way, it's important we discuss other aspects of your job here at the Ministry." He leant back in his chair, bringing his right hand to his bottom lip. "You must know, as you are my assistant, I need you to be available at all times. If I call for your presence, I would expect you to be on your way"

"That's absolutely ridiculous! I'm not doing that, I won't be at your beck and call, Draco." 

"What did I just say about respect, Annabelle?" he said raising his voice at me. I flinched, not expecting my heat to throb at such a small action. I turn my stare to the ground, no longer able to hold eye contact with him.

He sighed, running his hand through his hair, "I'm sorry, Annabelle. I didn't mean to raise my voice." 

"It's alright, S-sir." I stuttered, flustered at what just occurred.

I heard his breath hitch. I look up, finally making eye contact with Draco again. Filled with nerves, I bite my lip to try and relieve some tension.

His eyes travel down to my lips, turning a few shades too dark. My heart is hammering out of my chest, almost loud enough for him to hear.

He gets up out of the chair, scraping it slowly against the floor. I begin backing up while he slowly makes his way towards me. All of a sudden, my back hits the glass wall and I have nowhere else to go. The smell of mint and green apples fills my nose, intoxicatingly.

His signature smirk makes its way back onto his face as he brings his right hand up to my cheek, "Do I make you nervous, Ms. Moore?" he said in a hoarse whisper.

My breath stops as he runs his thumb over my lower lip.

"Such a beautiful woman you are, Ms. Moore. I could hardly keep my eyes off you when I saw you today. How lucky am I that I get you all to myself." 

My heart, if possible, begins to race even more. My heat, now completely soaked, begging for some form of release. I need him

His thumb brushes against my lip once again but this time, I open my mouth and start slowly sucking on it, maintaining eye contact with the man in my dreams.

I start to rub my thighs together, desperate for some form of friction.

Abruptly, he removes his hand and makes his way back to his seat at his desk. I watch him adjust his collar and pick up his quill, resuming the work he left unfinished.

"You're dismissed, Ms. Moore. Be back tomorrow, 9 AM sharp and try not to cause another commotion like you did this morning," he said stiffly.

What the fuck? 

"Are you joking?"

"Does it look like I'm joking? Now, please leave. You're only causing a distraction, and I desperately need to finish signing these papers."

I crossed my arms, stomping towards the chair I previously sat at and snatched my purse.

"With pleasure, sir,"

I walked to the door, opening it and quickly slamming it behind me.

What the fuck just happened.

𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗢'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

As my door slams shut, I drop the quill in my hand and lean back, running my hands through my hair. 

What was I thinking? Why did I just do that?

I look down at my left hand and start fiddling with the silver band around my ring finger, deep in thought. 

I still felt her warm, wet mouth around my thumb. 

God, I wonder how her pretty little mouth would look wrapped around my cock. The things I would do to her, my little Annabe– What? She's not yours, you're married Draco. Happily married, in fact. 

I groan, throwing my head in my hands. 

I pick up my quill once again, turning back to my work in hopes of it distracting me from the woman who definitely should not be on my mind right now.

Oh god, how wrong I was.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Author's Note:

Hi Guys! I'm so sorry for such a late update.

I've been SWAMPED with school lately but I hope you enjoy it! I

promise, it'll definitely get a LOT spicier ;)

- Melody