𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐓.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗘'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

He snatched his hand back, putting it on his lap underneath the desk.

"You're fucking married! What the bloody hell is wrong with you? You didn't think this is something I should know about?!" I yelled, seething in absolute rage.

He blinked, seemingly unfazed at my reaction. The room was completely silent as he stared back at me.

"You're not gonna fucking say anything?"

"Why would I? My marriage is absolutely none of your business," he said, looking back down at his work.

"You don't think me helping you commit adultery is something I should know about?!"

He slammed his hand on his desk, standing up fully. "My marriage is none of your fucking business, Ms. Moore. Keep yourself the fuck out of it." he spat at me.

"Oh, fuck off, Draco. You involved me in your marriage when you had me suck you off in the middle of your fucking office. I don't think your precious little wife would enjoy finding out about that, now would she?" I whispered back, laughing at the sight of color draining out of his face. My obvious intoxication was wearing off, I was only filled with anger now.

He took a deep breath, closing his eyes. He slowly walked around his deck, making his way towards me. Draco stopped a foot in front of me, shoving a hand in his pocket while wiping a thumb across his lip. He looked at me and chuckled.

"What's so fucking funny?"

"Annabelle, my sweet sweet Annabelle."

He started to walk around me, seemingly in circles. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't turned on by the praise he just gave me. He's fucking married, Annabelle. Even if you're turned on, you can't do anything with him.

"I think you fail to realize that," he stopped behind me, pushing the hair behind my ear as he leaned over my shoulder and whispered, "if word gets around the Ministry about what happened here yesterday, my marriage isn't the only thing that'll get ruined, Annabelle."

"What are you talking about?" I said, my voice now shaking as I try to hold onto every ounce of control left in my body.

"Your name will be utterly ruined. All you'll be known as is Annabelle Moore – the other woman. Is that what you want?" he whispered.

"No," I muttered, tears welling in my eyes.

"Then I suggest you keep that pretty little mouth shut, that way you can keep both your dignity and your job, yeah?" he said, walking back towards his desk.