Suspicious

*Tsukishima's pov*

"ok wait *sigh* you go first why are you here?"

I said as i messaged my forhead and tapping my foot to not argue with this orange haired human.

"well i came here to check up on Kageyama cause the team said so, now why are you here? i thought you were sick at home, but by looking at you your healthy-"

"shut up we'll talk about this later"

I said as i head on to the kitchen and started to arrange the ingredients i bought.

"hey! that's not your kitchen-"

"I KNOW STUPID"

"THEN ANSWER MY QUESTION THEN-"

"can you guys pls shut up and hinata we'll talk about this later so help tsukishima if you want"

said Kageyama loud enough for the both to hear as he weakly went out of his room.

"oh sure! OI TSUKISHIMA CAN I HELP?"

I sighed and nodded as a response, Hinata then came running down the stairs and headed into the kitchen with me.

"so mr.Tsukishima what are we having for dinner"

"did i say you're going to eat here?"

"rude! this ain't your house first of all!"

"oh yeah? well the owner is mi-"

SHIT TSUKISHIMA FCKING KEI YOUR MOUTH. I felt nervous hoping that Hinata didn't understand that...

"the owner is what?-"

"EHEM. anyways pls chop the vegetables.."

"ahaha i dont know how-"

"IDIOT THEN WHAT CAN YOU HELP"

"THEN UHM I CAN COOK THE NOODLES?"

"oi you two are being noisy again just cook already.."

both of our eyes went to Kageyama who got down the stairs, then went on the sofa to watch television while waiting.

"you heard kageyama chop the vegetables" said Hinata

"cook the noodles then shrimp"

"RUDE"

Hinata said as he went to the cabinets to find a pot and other cooking things needed.
______________________________________

*No one's pov*

After an hour the ramen was finally done and is ready to serve. Well, Tsukishima's "dinner date" plan was a flop since Hinata is here but he can't take his eyes off the king while they were all eating.
______________________________________

*Kageyama's pov*

"oi is there something on my face? you kept staring"

I said, Tsukishima's eyes were glued to me i tell you GLUED. Even when he eats/drinks his eyes are just on ME like can't you see Hinata is here?!

"anyways answer my question Tsukishima"

said Hinata as he turned his head to the direction of Tsukishima.

"oi!! stop staring so blankly your creeping me out"

said Hinata again, this time Tsukishima flinched a bit then snapped out of it. He looked at Hinata and said

"ah sorry what were you saying?"

Wait a minute..he didn't understand what Hinata was saying? don't tell me his thinking of something else-