Mood Swings

*Tsukishima's pov*

"anyways Kei you can go and check up on Tobio right now or even take him home which would be better"

The nurse said in a calm voice. I then nodded as a response and headed to where the beds were.

I then saw a weak Tobio infront of me. His cheeks were tinted pink, his blanket all the way up to his neck, a cold towel on top of his forehead.

It was so adorable.

I then smiled at the sight but also felt bad with the state his in. I caress his hair and noticed he was liking it. Stupid stop being like this..

Suddenly i heard something and saw that Suga and Daichi were there standing with our bags. I flinched at realization with what i was doing and placed my hand on my lap.

"*ehem* anyways here, we figured that you would take him home aswell"

said Suga as he handed me our bags and so did Daichi.

"well let's discuss about the practices and match tomorrow ok?"

said Daichi, i nodded as a response and so they left and we said our goodbyes. Daichi sure knew that Kageyama wouldn't be able to attend practice and in the match with his state.

Yet telling Kageyama this was hard, he never misses a match EVER and people would be surprised aswell if he wasn't there.

I then realized that we were still in our jersey's so i quickly took out Kageyama's extra shirt.

"Kageyama? hey wake up lets change your top"

"mm what?"

replied Kageyama as he tried to open his eyes

"let's change your shirt, letting your sweat dry isn't good"

I said as i helped him sit up, i then went to his bag again to get his towel.

"ok now up your arms for me"

He then lifted them up halfway which made me chuckle, i started to take off his shirt with a voice repeatedly going on in my head.

STAY CALM TSUKISHIMA KEI, STAY CALM DONT LOOK? ACT NORMAL SHIT HIS SO DAMN CUTE- NO.

I took a deep breath as i placed his jersey to the side and grabbed the towel to wipe his back.

I then shifted to his front and finished up. I took his extra shirt and dressed him in it.

"there all done"

"thank you~"

said Kageyama as he laid back onto the bed with a little smile

"what are you smiling for?"

"i dont know i just feel a lot more fresh and comfy cause of you"

he replied with a smile on his face while looking at me. I just felt my heart skip a beat making my face lit up.

I crouched down and hugged my legs while stomping them with a voice saying in my head

SHIT STUPID FUCK ADORABLE ARGH I HATE IT HERE CUTE STOP

after a few seconds i sat up again like nothing happened

"what did you just-"

"nothing, anyways ill call my brother to drop us at your place"

I then took our my phone and saw a message from Yamaguchi
______________________________________

To: Tsukki 😒
From: Yams 🙄