The Locker Room

⚠️ contains lemon ⚠️

*Tsukishima's pov*

"ok i wont leave you..im here, can i touch your chest?"

He nods as a response HE IS SO CUTE. I smirked and started to remove his shirt. I started to trail soft kisses from his neck down to his chest.

With both thumbs i rub his nipples making him whimper, i sudder at the sight then started to suck on his right nipple and message the other.

"ah! ah! Tsukki~ mph"

He then covered his mouth which made me stop, i looked up to him and took his hand and kissed it.

"its ok let me hear you king~"

I felt him flinched and his face was flushed red with some sweat running down his face. It was a beautiful view

"ok imma make you feel good ok?"

He nodded in response, i chuckled and slowly took off his pants and so his boxers, i started to rub his dck up and down making him release sweet moans.

"ah!~ mph! Tsukki how a-about you?"

"its alright ill be fine so-"

"n-no lets rub them together.."

As he said that he unzipped my pants and took out my dck, he then started to rub mines against his making me growl.

I quickened the pace making Kageyama a moaning mess. I then teased his tip making him hold onto my arm.

"hey i know what would make you feel even better~"

I said and went closer to his face

"what is i-it?"

"have you done it in the back before?"

His blushed then came back to a bright red then he looked to the side and nodded in a no direction. I then smiled and grabbed him by the waist to put him on the floor.

"oh wait it must be cold uhm"

I looked left and right to find something that could support his bottom, i then saw the shirt that his been holding on cute..

"hey lemme borrow this first ok?"

He then nodded shyly and gave me the shirt i placed it on the floor and grabbed Kageyama by the waist to place him there.

"ok now suck these for me"

I brought up 3 fingers and he began to suck on them. Damn how is he pretty, cute and hot at the same time.. After coating my fingers i slowly removed them from his mouth and placed the first finger by his hole.

"now imma put one finger in ok?"

"o-ok"

He then closed his eyes with one hand gripping onto my arm..maybe his scared, i chuckled at how cute he was and started to enter 1 finger.

"guess i didnt needed you to coat my finger that much look at how wet you are~"

"mPh- hah! ah! i-it hurts"

"shh its ok it will adjust soon now relax"

I said as i kissed his forehead and continued to stroke his dck, he then got less tensed and i began to thrust my finger in and out as well.

"hah!~ ah!~ Tsukishima its too- mPh!"

I then inserted another finger making him grip onto the shirt that was under him and his back arch a bit.