ch5

nique •

"ready?" mekhi asked me as i held a black empty duffel bag in my hand .

i had on a mask and i could barley breathe nor see out this bitch.

i nodded and he started a timer .

me and asia both pulled the four drawers in the room open and took the money out putting it in our duffle bags .

"y'all got atleast 4 minutes before someone pulles the alarm" mekhi spoke .

"stop" Q said .

me and asia both stopped .

"four minutes and yall barley got shit in these bags yo" Q spoke , he was just watching from a chair like always , he don't do shit .

"well i'm tired and hungry damn" i spoke dropping the bag.

i stepped over it and tried to walk out the door but Q quick ass stood infront of it .

"move" i spoke .

"make me" he chuckled .

"this shit ain't funny , i don't want to rob no banks with y'all crazy asses" i pointed to all three of them, asia deer killing ass too .

Q nodded and stepped to the side , i walked out the room and went upstairs to the room i shared with him.

i opened my bag of snacks he let me get yesterday which was like a 'sorry for tryna make you kill a deer' gift .

i grabbed my bag of takis out and sat on the bed eating them .

i looked around for the remote and that's when the door opened.

i rolled my eyes and continued looking for the remote untill i felt my chips being snatched out my hand .

"gimme my-"

i was cut off by him roughly choking me , but not to where i couldn't breathe.

my heart started beating as he layed me down on the bed .

my mind went completely blank .

he kissed me and i surprisingly kissed back , which made him break the kiss and laugh before getting up.

i know you ain't just get me wet for nothing ? nope it ain't going down like that.

i grabbed his hand and pulled him back to me , then kissed him.

bold ik.

i broke the kiss and took off my shirt , he looked at me with low eyes then bit his bottom lip.

he pulled my leggings down then my panties and went down on me .

i knew mekhi and asia were downstairs but i literally didn't care , i was loud and couldn't help it , he knew what he was doing .

about 20 minutes after i felt him stop , he then got up and kissed me while he took his pants off .

i didn't even wanna look at it because he gave off big dick energy and i didn't wanna scare myself .

i closed my eyes as i felt him push himself into me, "okay.....okay" i spoke stopping him. i decided to look down and seen he still had like 6 inches more to put in.

he chuckled and pinned my arms above my head as he slowly pushed himself all the way in.

at this point i regretted stopping him from leaving 30 minutes ago.

he started fucking me hard, ignoring me begging him to slow down and to take some out . and after a while the pain turned to pleasure and my "slow downs" turned into "fasters"

————————-

not me tryna do a sex scene🥸i can't do those for shit fr 💀