ch13

nique •

i woke up to my phone dinging , i looked over to see someone had slid it under the door .

i walked over to the door and picked my phone up unlocking it , i had 135 texts and miss calls from naja , i blocked her and deleted her number then went to my other messages.

ASIA👯‍♀️💰

I heard what happened and if you wanna talk im here ..🥺💕

thanks

no problem, you know i got you🤞🏾

i left her on read and sat my phone down, at this point can i even trust her ? who knows, her and Q might have fucked before .

i sat in the room and thought about life , i wish i was never at that bank . i was in the wrong place at the wrong time .

i was hurt more by my sister , we just reconnected and she fucked it up once again, which shows me she don't care if we have a bond or not.

a nigga gone be a nigga and i know that but yo family should know what boundaries not to cross .

i sat in the room untill i seen the sun going down , i was so hungry like i've gone 3 days without eating before and it's only been a few hours but my stomach felt like it was touching my back.

i opened the room door and went downstairs, mekhi and Q were playing the game in the livingroom .

asia instantly got up and hugged me "do you wanna talk about it?" she whispered and i shook my head no before breaking the hug so i wouldn't cry , especially infront of these niggas .

"do you wanna go get something to eat?" i asked her and she nodded .

"babe ima be right back" asia spoke and mekhi said okay, i didn't say shit to Q i just left .

once we got out the house we got in Asia's jeep and she looked at me .

"mekhi has cheated on me so many times hun, you just gotta look at it as your the main bitch and make sure your spot is secure" asia spoke .

i nodded and just kept looking straight, any other time i was never a dumb bitch i always left when a nigga did me wrong , but this time i couldn't so asia's way was the only way.

"so where we going to eat at?" she asked me .

"mcdonald's" i answered .

i was craving an mcflurry literally it's like i had to have it.

asia connected her phone to the bluetooth and played some nicki m before driving off .

——————
short chapter, the next one is gonna be a bit longer .