ch19

nique •

i sat on my couch and logged into my facebook that i hadn't been on for the past year.

the only social media i was on frequently was snapchat .

soon as i logged on it showed 314 notifications.

i scanned through a lot of them,  it was a lot of birthday messages on my page, one messages that stood out to me was my sisters . i definitely wasn't going to reply to her though.

i pressed on the 'what's on your mind' and started typing .

-i haven't been on here for a minute , but i see all the birthday wishes and i want to say thank you and i'm okay, i also want to share that i am expecting and my son will be here anyday now💙-

after adding the picture i posted it and logged out .

what can you do on your birthday when you have no friends or family?

my doorbell rung and i looked towards the door before slowly getting up , i opened the door to see no one there , but when i looked down i saw flowers and a box .

i looked back up not seeing anyone, no one knows where i live except darius so it must be from him .

i grabbed both and closed my door before sitting it on my kitchen table, when i opened the box there was a baby onesie that said 'handsome like my daddy'

i furrowed my eyebrows as i picked it up, and under it was two stacks of money.

"woah" i flipped through it seeing it was all hundreds in both stacks .

i put everything back in the box and made my way to my room putting it in my closet.

who could this be from? did Q find me? if so how?

i heard my doorbell ring again, i dug further into my closet and pulled my gun out before walking down the stairs .

i opened my door and pointed the gun up at whoever.

"woah woah!" darius dropped everything in his hand and held them up.

"i'm so sorry" i spoke dropping my gun . i stepped to the side to let him in, he hesitated but then came in.

"i got this weird gift earlier with no idea who it came from because no one except you knows where i life so i was just being safe" i spoke explaining myself .

"what kind of gift?" he asked looking at the flowers on my table .

"those flowers , then a onesie that said handsome like my daddy"

"you think his dad sent it?"

"his dad doesn't know where i live , when i left him i had no more communication with him he doesn't even know about the baby" i spoke .

"that is weird , i can stay here if you want me too, also you could deliver any day now it's better to have someone here" he spoke and i nodded .

"only if you don't mind"

"girl i don't , it's better then being at home alone anyways" he says and i nod.

"well i got you a little something" he spoke holding a bag up .

i grabbed the bag and sat down.

i pulled a little box out and opened it "aweeee" i spoke as i took the gold necklace out that had my name on it.

(like that but gold^)

"you didn't have too" i spoke , he got up and i handed him the necklace, i then lifted my hair and let him put it on me .

"it's something else in there too" he spoke .

i dug in the bag and pulled out a baby monitor . "thank you so much darius" i spoke as i got up.

i sat on his lap and kissed him, he kissed back and added tongue, we had about a 10 minute make out session before i started undoing his pants .

after he helped me get them off , i broke the kiss and got off his lap before kneeling on the floor, i put his dick in my mouth then started moving my head up and down.

he grabbed my hair holding it back for me while also pushing my head further down until i started to gag .

"fuck" he moaned as i came back up "one more time" he spoke pushing my head back down. i felt his tip touch the lil dangly thang that swing in the back of my throat.

"i'm boutta nut"

i came back up and started stroking him untill it shot out all over my face .

"damn girl" he spoke as i got up to go wipe my face off . "wait come here"

i stopped and looked at him, he stood up and grabbed my chin before tongue kissing me .

i smiled and shook my head before continuing to the bathroom.

——————————
who do you think sent the gift?

also happy fictional birthday nique
lmao