Sorry

ahhhh~ here we are. K in all honesty I love you all. Just wanted to clear that up but um...take some angst! This will take place after Gundam's trial!  Happy reading💛
——————————————————

He just couldn't sleep. Something was super off...but what? Why? It wasn't that big of a deal...he had seen it before..
"This is so stupid.." he muttered to himself. The dark night seemed perfect to be having a good 8 hours of sleep. Yet no, here he was. Awake at 2:55AM Feeling off. He was dead
Dead
Dead
He didn't-no couldn't  admit the thought of that made him feel so off..so sick.

He was trampled and then token away to god knows where. Simple

He could face it. He didn't know why, he hated him, yet couldn't help but wonder why? He didn't seem like the kind of person to do such a cruel act. No matter how much he said he was an evil lord of the underworld. ( I apologize if that isn't what he appears to label himself it's been a while since I've played the game) he could never imagine Gunham of all people seeing as he had finished what he planned. It was horrible...puke worthy really. It didn't sit right at all.

The thought of liking Tanaka...it didn't even have to be in a romantic way but it was in a way a nice thought. Being treated like a human on this hell hole. Ever since Teruteru he had no one who truly liked him, the way he treated Soina with such kindness in his own way made him...jealous? He didn't enjoy putting it like that but it was true..
He just couldn't sit in that cabin any longer! He needed to ask Soina, she knew about all of this..guy stuff. Even if him being a male himself he couldn't understand. But it would have to wait. It's Waay too late to go see her. For now he just needed to try and sleep...as hard as it sounded he began to fall asleep, thank goodness. Yet it was harder then it looked.

——————————————————
He took a small inhale and quickly headed out. Walking  even doesn't feel right..knowing he won't be there for the rest of everyone's time here.

"Hey..Souda..I have something for you." A small girl greeted him. It was the one and only Chiaki Nanami. The sleepy gamer stood still, looking up at him with her soft expression she always had ( god I love her) "Eh? What is it Nanami?" The girl took a small sheet of paper from her pocket. It was a tad bit crumpled but if it had anything it would still be visible to to eye, it was neatly folded. It had a small...'blood'..stain? From Nekumaru's body.." I know this sounds super weird saying but I found it next to Nekumaru's body during our small time investigating the scene, it has your name inside of it.. I didn't read past that..promise." She said placing it in his hand. "Who's it-...Wait, next to his body..it has to be fro.." he looked at it with a shocked expression. "I'll leave you be, goodbye." She waved before heading to the dining hall to eat.

It was from..him? Why, of all people..?

He put it in his pocket yet with a but more violence due to him being in a hurry to go and eat. Walking closer and closer to it while getting that feeling again.
He wouldn't be inside of it, and never will be again. He opened the door quickly to get everyone looking at him.

"Oh, Morning Souda." Hajime said directing his attention back to Nanami. It looked like the two were having a conversation so he shouldn't intervene.
——————————————————
( we are having some quality Soina and Souda friendship time)

He sat himself next to the lonely princess, she was looking upset..he couldn't blame her. He was upset as well. But he didn't understand why.. "hey miss Soina..how are you doin'?" He got got a small smile from the blonde girl. "I'm doing...I..I'm not sure, I'm still upset..so, what do people call it? Being 50/50, yeah..I'm 50/50 and how are you?" She asked tilting her head to the left. "Eh..I'm not sure actually. I don't understand why I'm upset. I never really liked the guy." He said taking a small bite into his meal. "Are you sure you just never gave him a chance? He was so much a sweet person...and if you had gotten to know him better I'm sure you'd love him. He actually talked about you for a while..but then gave up." She softly laughed.
"He did huh? What kind of sh*t did he say about me?" He said putting his elbows on the table. "Oh! No no no you must be mistaken! He never said anything negative about you really, well...when you two used to bicker yes but not when he was talking about you with me. He used to want to invite you when we would hampers time with one another..but he gave up on you after a while. That's what I meant." Her voice began to become more quiet close to the end of her words.
They ate in silence for the rest of their time. Souda found it to be the opportunity to finally read the slip of paper.
——————————————————

Dear Kazuichi,
It is I the great Gundam Tanaka! For this letter is only for you and your mortal eyes only to see. I wish to tell you something before the trial  starts..I have no use in believing you'll find this in time. Maybe Hajime or Chiaki, or even Soina. If so then please do not read father then this.
But what I wanted to share with you.,just in case you won't find this at the right time. Is that I really wanted to try and get along with you. I apologize  if it seemed that my efforts were close to zero. I've never been the greatest at making friends since I was small so it kept onto me. And still has. You seemed very intriguing to the eye. Your personality was...strange? Yet I still wanted to know more about you. Yet I could never grasp that opportunity. You had..no friends on the island anymore. And that doesn't sit right with me. I also feel strange around you as well,not in a bad way heavens no. But what Soina describes as 'butterflies'. It's strange. But if you do see this before the trial of the murder of Nekumaru please..see me when you can. And if not..can you tell Soina that I'm sorry?

-the great overlord of ice
———————————–—————-—

'He knew we would find out he...killed him..? And he knew I couldn't talk to him..'
It was then he knew he was in fact. Too late. He felt his body getting heavier. He sighed softly as he put that letter back. Feeling disappointed in himself for not being able to try and get along with him. He had re-thought every little interaction with him and was p*seed that he couldn't try and do better. He was always too late..he could never do anything simple right in this place..and now he's gone. The least he can do is do as asked

"Soina."
"Hm ? Yes Soud-"
"He's sorry."
——————————————————-

Ahhhhhh this was a long one! I'm proud!! But it also isn't really good..hope you liked it though!