Goodnight

{I have this headCanon that both of them get really soft when they're going to sleep, also they're still in the killing game and yes that's important. ;) )

——————————————————
Kazuichi has gotten to the point in the killing game that he's terrified to go to sleep. All the blood and gore made him sick, and the executions were the worst, the fear on the blackened's face beginning to end. The pain to lose someone you thought you could trust. He didn't like it at all, and sleeping with someone made it worse, but it was so comforting at the same time..he was scared that Gundam was going to end up hurting him or even worse murdering him. He didn't want to die..he's only a teenager..as his eyes slowly flutter open he feels the heartbeat of another human, his eyes move up to see Gundam Tanaka sleeping peacefully, he let a small grin take over his scared face, he couldn't help but be disappointed that he would think about his lover like that.."Kazuichi what seems to be the issue that it prevents you from getting rest..?" A exhausted voice questions, the pink haired boy froze, "I'm just not tired I guess..I'm sorry I woke you.." he gave the black haired boy a soft smile, "well there has to be reasons for such. What's on your mind?" Gundam Smiles wile rubbing his eyes, Souda turns to face the wall not looking at Gunham, "I don't like this...the killing game..it's, scary. And I don't wanna die but..I feel like I'm a target. For anyone really.." he admits, "Night love." He says quickly before closing his eyes tightly. He felt horrible to say that so someone he loved dearly. He heard a squeak on the bed, as if someone was leaving.(this happens to me. Is it just me-?) he didn't want him to leave..he didn't want to be alone in this 'game'..but he heard footsteps get louder, so he was was not going towards the door. But him. Confused he slowly opens his eyes, to see Gundam at his level, "what are you doing..?" Kazuichi Asks sitting up. "I need to speak with you. So can I now?" He simply answers, Souda nods before feeling soft lips quickly touch his, "I wouldn't want or need to hurt you Souda." He says before walking away and heading back into bed on the other side.

"You mean it..?" He questions before turning to his boyfriend. He only god a nod and a small kiss on the forehead. Souda slowly got closer to him, hugging him. While his eyes flutter.

(This is so fluffy and cute I love it🥺💛)