I Hurt You

A/n: this chapter I'm going to do a fun thing. Start the chapter with present and than past tense. And back to present. I hope I don't confuse u hehe.
—————————————————————————
Changing pov ~ present time~
"How could you take her away from me.. you knew how much I love her. You saw the days I cried wishing she was in my arms. I don't know who broke my heart more you or her!"

He slammed the door in my face and walked out the dorm building. I tried stopping him, but he yanked his hand from me.
I don't want to loose the life time friend and member. But I also don't want to end something special with the love of my life.
End pov

~ A day before~

When Seungmin and I got to the dorms we found the guys in their natural habitat. Lazying around or eating.
"How was the photo shoot?" Jeongin asked looking up from the floor.
Well it was great until I came clean to Seungmin internally dying.

"It went well Seungmin never fails to take good shots" I sat down next to Hyunjin when Changbin entered the apartment with a smiley face.

"Stop crying your guys favorite is here already!"
He yelled out as he went straight to back hug Chan who was playing a game in his phone.

"Hey Y/n can you check my back pimple in the room please it's hurting me.." Seungmin rolled his eyes and I feared that now that he knows he'll start acting different.

"Sometimes I wonder if you'll ever find a girlfriend your disgusting." Minho said on his way to the bathroom.

When I finally got into the room I once you to sleep in I sit on my old bed. He sits besides me looking deeply into my eyes.
Before I could speak he smashed his lips against mine. Never have I been kissed by him.. yet alone kissed by a boy.

Although I felt frighten it also started to feel good. My face turn warm and his lips against mine felt so soothing and nice. I closed my eyes and followed his lead as my lips also started to glide on his..

Right at this moment for once I felt comfortable doing something without permission. All that soon became a mistake when...
"Hey y/n can-

We pulled away almost instantly and both of our eyes grew. There standing in disbelief was Bangchan at the door way.

My heart which once beat in excitement is now beating with fear. How could I be so easy going about letting him kiss me when the guys are around.

"I'm sorry seems I interrupted.." he said walking out the room rapidly leaving the door open which gave the guys an advantage to peek.
"Wait Hyung I can explain!" Changbin said going after him.. the door open wide and soon the rest were in front of me looking at me in shock.

"No way!" Felix was the first to shout.
"Wait Jisung why aren't you saying anything? Weren't you in the triangle?" Hyunjin added.

Now I'm in a mess everyone found out and this was not the way I wanted them too.. oh no I don't want to hurt any of them I love them dearly.
"I knew I didn't stand a chance y/n and Changbin had more of a connection" jisung said going off to his room.

This can't be happening the boys are shocked, Jisung and Chan seem to be upset. I don't even know what to say. Chan and Changbin ran out of the building might as well explain to Jisung first.