Leah's Future

A/n: okay plz don't hate me but I thought it wouldn't be fair to just end it with her leaving again! But to end it on a better note. This chapter takes back to their future.
—————————————————————————
>Three years later<

"Hurry up you idiot she's coming already!
Everyone shush!"

"Hyung your the only one being loud!"

These dorks are funny there so loud I already know there in my studio ready to surprise me..

I open the door and boom they all pop out with a confetti. The sign is cute 'welcome to our team'. How lovely even Park Jinyoung my boss is here also surprising me so thoughtful.

"My love I can finally see you again! And now even better work with you!!" Changbin was the first to run into my arms.

After studying for so long in the arts of music at UCLA I can finally go back to my mothers hometown and pursue my dream.
Jyp offered me a position as a producer/song writer for his artist in the company. One of them being straykids.

Of course after getting my own apartment close to the company I can finally mover permanently. Not to mention I adopted a kitten her bread is rag doll cat and her name is Yuna.

Today is a new start I get to work my dream job and live in a country I always found as home.
As for Eddie luckily my uncle Calvin helped him make a much bigger investment by letting him take appas spot and becoming co-ceo of Calvin Klein.

Of course Eddie has his own company so he will stay in usa and also come over when he needs to for the Klein business.
Eddie and I cried for days knowing we won't be together as much. Him and I always had a bond that was inseparable.
He helped me build myself up again and he help me with my career I owe him a lot.

Everything seems to be falling into place and I can feel free and happy.
——
——
——
"Can you believe you will be working with 3 racha! I'm so sike oh by the way I already heard the song you wrote . Levantar is perfect for our comeback!" Chan said literally jumping up and down from his chair.
——

However Changbin and I are finally left alone to chat and find out inner love.
"I love you darling.. I can't wait to continue to build our future"
"I love you too my love for all our wishes that has come true."

We looked at the beautiful city of Seoul through the outside porch that our company has.. I get close to him and he wraps his arms around me backing hugging me and wind blowing on our skin.
"Us together defeating the world."
"Us together making a kid."
I turned around and smacked his head. "Pabo!" He giggled than pulled me back into the hug.

I can't believe years ago I was a girl that had no hope sitting alone in a cafe trying to find comfort. There he found me for a reason. One in a million chance.
Little did I know that meeting changed my whole life around.

Mom I did it I'm happy now...