♤{Prologue}♤

This is basically the description so this for the people didn't read the description. For the people that did scroll till you see this (It just extra info tho) :
💚{♤♡◇♧🇯🇵♧◇♡♤}💚
inspired by:
@oauyshaji ; "Sergeant Deku"
@Part_Time_Writer07 ; "Agent Deku"
@minime1391 ; "Yes Sir!"
@mobilesuit ; "The Hero Who Answer The Call Of Duty"

What happens when Izuku is abandoned as a baby because Inko died at birth and Hisashi didn't want him? What happens when the place Izuku is left is a top notch Millitary bace? What happens when Izuku is raised in the right way to be top class in all the Military Branches?

Izuku has been raised by the Military since he was 2 days old, at 15 after he comes back from a mission he is informed that his next mission will take a maximum of about 2 1/2 years. This mission is to return to the city he was born in and to protect the current class 1A dew to the fact the are constantly being attacked by the LOV.

Izuku is ranked five-star General in the Japanese Armi, Rear Admiral in the Navy, Captain (Capt/O-3) in the Marines, Major (Maj/O-4) in the Air Force, Admiral in the Coast Guard. (I am very sorry if this is not accurate or true information in Japan I used what I could find for the USA😔😓😖😣) Now Izuku's quirks, FPS for short it stands for; First Person Shooter, it gives the welder a minnie map that they can choose to make full size. it also gives them Information on the people around them/are on the map. a red dot means enemy, a white dot means civilian, black means dead, blue means hostage, green means friend. Finally IDK what to call it but he can summon anything millitaty relayed or anything he sees as a weapon.

💚{♤♡◇♧🇯🇵♧◇♡♤}💚

Ok so hi I'm bringing this story back from the dead
Anyways good (or bad if u want) noght, morning, evening, afternoon, ect.🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌙🌚🌛🌜☀️🌝🌞⌚⏰⏱🕰🕛🕧🕐🕜🕑🕝🕒🕞🕓🕟🕔🕠🕕🕡🕖🕢🕚🕥🕙🕤🕘🕣🕗🕦☁️⛅⛈🌤🌥🌦🌧🌨🌩🌫🌫🌈🌊