Lunch Buddies (fluff)

You and Kei had always been close friends. No matter how much he denies it, you guys are quite close due to being neighborhood friends since you were little. When Kei joined the volleyball team you saw how over-stressed he was as well as focused. Kei started ignoring you and you had always assumed it was because of volleyball. He hasn't been the sports type so him joining came as a shock to you. 

"KEI TSUKISHIMAAAAA" you screamed as you ran up to him. He was walking with Tadashi Yamaguchi, who was Yachi's boyfriend (i dont ship them i just have this for the plot purpose), and Yachi is your best friend. Kei has always been close with Yamaguchi unlike you, you had always talked with Yams, but never would consider him your best friend. 

"What do you want idiot.." Kei mumbled towards you when you arrived panting heavily from running. 

"I want..you....to.....holy shit it is hard to breathe..." you stated while bending over still panting. "This is why your lazy ass is failing PE," Tsuki called you out. "HEY NOW YOU LISTEN HERE-", you started to yell but he quickly shut you down. "What do you need Y/n?"

You rolled your eyes trying to forget bout his rude comment and continued, "I want you to be my lunch buddy," you stated with a smile. "Okay," he said calmly. "but the moment you piss me off, or get annoying I'm done, got it?" you shake your head quickly and run off towards the school waving harshly bye to the two high school boys. 

"Does she know you like her?" Yams asked the blonde. "No and I plan to keep it that way, so don't go telling Yachi because she will most likely start rambling and will tell Y/n." Kei said with a serious look. Tadashi just nodded and continued on their path to school.

~At Lunch Time~

You had messaged Kei earlier that day to meet you in a classroom you had found that no one uses. He was hesitant to be alone with you at first because he didn't know how to keep his cool around you. He always got flustered and distracted by you so when he talked to Yams about joining the volleyball team he decided he would focus and work on that, plus he had always wanted to join because of his older brother. 

You were sitting in the abandoned classroom and waited for Kei to show up. You were surprised when he did thinking he would've rather wanted to eat with his volleyball team. 

"Hey salty dinosaur, what did you bring me to steal from you?" you asked with a few chuckles. "I'm not sharing with you, so if you think I am, well you're just shit out of luck today," he responded coldly. You looked at him and tilted your head in confusion and he just stared at you with a frown. "Do you have something to say, or are you just gonna stare at me?" he asked. "You kept it..." you said with a small smile. At first he was lost and then his eye widened hiding the lunch container in his hands. His face turned beat red and started coughing, "N-no I didn't-t, I-I don't k-know what you're talking about.." he knew damn well what you were talking about. 

~Flash back to Second Grade Summer Time~

"Hello Tsukishimaaa~" you had walked up to the blonde during recess and sat down beside him. "Hi Y/n how are you today?" he sweetly smiled and asked. "I'm very well today Kei, I have won two matching stickers today since I beat this weird kid in four square (great game btw)," you chuckled and got the two green dinosaur stickers out of your pocket. His eyes lit up in excitement seeing the two small dinos. You handed him one and he stuck it to his lunch box container in the matter of a second. 

"Thank you Y/n this is the best thing anyone has EVER given me," he laughed and held the container close in his arm. "Y/n will you hangout with later like always?" he asked while giggling a little still. "OF COURSE KEI, what a silly question to ask," you said giggling as well and shaking your head. 

~Back to the Present Time~

"You know exactly what I'm talking about Kei," you said in a teasing voice as you stood up and walked behind him, quickly snatching the lunchbox from his slim hands with tape around them. He started to chase you around the classroom trying to retrieve his memorable item that he was embarrassed about. 

"Y/N GIVE IT BACK I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR CHILDISH BEHAVIOR," he yelled while pushing chairs aside while you climbed onto a desk. "IF YOU WANT IT BACK GOTTA CATCH ME KEI," you said laughing and panting. You had jumped down and ran out the door of the abandoned classroom. You bolted towards the cherry blossom tree near by your school. Tsuki started getting mad and ran after you. 

"W-wow...t-that...d-doesn't...get...a-any....easier..." you said to yourself panting sitting under the tree that had blossoms falling. You admired the beauty for awhile till you noticed a specific giant running after you just as tired as you are. "It's not easy is it?" you laughed watching him lay down on the ground panting like crazy. "S-shut...up....you idiot," he mumbled while wiping his face off. 

You opened his lunch container and started eating some food in it. "OOOO KEI WHAT IS THIS STUFF IT IS SO GOOD," you stated shoving the new food in your mouth. He got an idea as pay back and sat up smirking. You thought he was gonna take the food away so you moved the food behind you as you chewed. He leaned in close to your face to where you could feel his breath, he waited for a  second and then kissed you. Your brain blanked until you realized what had happened and kissed back. You two continued to kiss for a minute and then pulled away breathing heavily. 

You looked away turning red and he sat there smirking. He got closer and you weren't paying attention and he snatched his food. "You're right...it tastes delicious," he said with a chuckle. You looked at him eyes wide and bright red. You stood up and stomped off and he followed close behind. He laughed and grabbed your arm spinning you around and hugged you. You hug back and felt him kiss the top of your head saying, "mine." 

(1087 words) 

A/N might do a part two to this one as well because its a d o r a b l e