Everyone Needs Comfort(fluff)

(im so sorry for not updating you all sooner,  I was just stuck in my head and figured why not write myself some comfort cause im bored)

Your POV:

You sat there. Laying. Thinking. You honestly felt stuck in your spot. You had been trying so hard to say something to him for an hour now. You looked anywhere and everywhere trying to move your lips. To ask for help? To tell him something? To say goodbye? You really didn't know what you were gonna say, how to say it, or why you were saying it. You knew you needed to say something though. You could see him getting upset and frustrated with you, but you couldn't.

Tsuki's POV: 

I honestly didn't know what to do. Me and Y/N had been on a facetime call as I did homework.  All they did was lay there? What? This is so confusing. Almost always when on call they are either sleeping or bouncing off the walls. I can never keep ahold of them, but for them to say nothing and just stare it was weird. I had made a few glances at them trying to see if they were asleep, but they were still staring at the ceiling, wall, floor, hands, and pretty much anywhere and everywhere. 

3rd POV:

"Are you okay?" Tsukishima finally spat out. You were still kinda dazed so while keeping your stare you turn towards him until the spot was out of your eyes reach and say, "huh?" He simply sighed and shook his head, lightly banging it. "You have been staring for I don't even know how long now idiot, did you glitch out?" You chuckle at the comment and just shake your head before returning to your deep and intense stare at the wall. You still had no clue what to say so instead, completely out of control, you say, "I think we should break up."

Tsuki's POV:

What....after all this time, everything, all the calls, the dates, the late nights, and they want to break up? No. There is something wrong. "Y/N, leave your door unlocked. *beep*" Now to figure out how to help. I need snacks, drinks, food, cause I'm sure they haven't eaten in a while, and lastly a hoodie. Check, check, check, and check, now time to embarrass myself out of love.

Your POV: 

He hung up? I BROKE UP WITH HIM? WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?? AND HE JUST HUNG UP??? I'm so fucking stupid. I can't believe I just do that, what if he actually wants to break up? I didn't mean it- god I'm so stupid. I love him so much I didn't mean it. Please god I can't do this. 

3rd POV:

You start to crying silently just laying there in shock mentally broken. Kei was driving over to your place with all of the supplies he needs. Your door was unlocked already because you had forgotten to lock it earlier when you got home. Kei finally arrived and ran up to your door and invited himself in. You heard it and just sat there trying and praying to god you would just melt into the earth's core. 

Kei's POV:

From the call it seemed from the background that Y/N was in their room so I rushed into the bedroom and all I saw was silent tears and a stunned Y/N you seemed like they were on the verge of a mental breakdown. I sat everything down and ran over to them sitting them up and holding them tight so they can realize I was there and to make sure their stable.

Your POV:

I just sat there trying to not lose it and have a panic attack. Thankfully Kei holding me tight is helping me to a certain level. Once I finally decided I wasn't going explode I let the tears and sobs free and held onto Kei with all the energy I had, which wasn't much, but it was helpful getting everything out. I kept trying to talk while crying and finally Kei stopped me and said, "Love we will talk when you are stable and calm, for now just let it out. I know you need to and we both know that you didn't mean it so don't worry hun."

3rd POV: 

You both sat there and cuddled till you finally calmed down. You and Kei talked about everything on your mind and ate food and watched TV and movies knowing you both loved each other more then anything. 

(I honestly wrote this all out because I need some romantic shit in my life after my breakup recently)((ps i will be writing more i promise I know I say that a lot but i am going back to online school and need something to keep me mentally stable and writing helps a lot with that so be expecting more frequent updates on here and my other story))

(818 words)