4. A First Step

"Good, I have been waiting so long for this." Her finger trails against my bare skin as she slithers around to my front.

I try to glare at her, but my flushed face and the drool falling from the edge of my gag remove all of the usual intimidation.

"You really are quite pretty for a human." She says rearing up on her tail to stare into my eyes. "You will be stunning as a vessel..."

"Consort, you are ready?"

"For you? Always my Queen"

Her nails dig into my hips, causing me to gasp and buck my hips upward. They can't move far, held in place by the rock, but even that small movement causes pain and pleasure to shoot through my ass. "Mmmfghfh... pleeasse" I beg through the gag.

"So very eager to give me your seed, your mana; such a good vessel for us"

Then all touch leaves me for a moment, and I hear cloth and snakeskin rasp in the background.

"I love you, my Queen, I wish I could be everything for you..."

"You have always been enough, love, always. I can't wait to raise our children together. I'm sorry there is no other way... you won't ever leave me, regardless of this? Of us having to use a vessel?"

I grit my teeth. I'm not stupid; I'm this vessel they keep referring to. I just wish they would say exactly what I'm required for?

"I would give anything for you, my Queen, my love"

I'm pretty sure they're kissing again. I can hear the Queen gasp out a breathy moan.

"Ready to use the vessel then, my Queen?" He almost sounds reluctant.

"My love, you know a vessel is just an object, a toy you've prepared for me... there isn't and will never be any competition."

"I know... are you wet enough? This... toy I prepared isn't the smallest."

I let out another moan, still trying to rock myself to completion, and all it's doing is keeping me on this precipice. I'm so messed up, being called a toy is turning me on, and this is not the situation I wanted to find that out.

Then suddenly I feel her hard tits press against my own sensitive nipples, rubbing against them. I'm gasping and writhing as much as my bonds allow. Then her warmth envelops my hard dick and I'm gone, I'm cumming. My mind explodes and crashes, aftershocks rushing through my trembling body. She keeps moving, prolonging the high, and it's too much... I'm too sensitive... her movements keep pressing me back to hit my prostrate against the plug up my ass. And I want her to stop... and to keep going forever. I barely notice the foreign Qi running up from the probe in my ass, I certainly can't muster up any concentration to stop it, as it wraps around my channels, binding them. If anything the shock of icy magick crawling up my Qi channels forms a beautiful contrast to the heat my flushed skin gives off. So I gasp and moan behind my gag, arching my head back in surrender, saliva dripping down. Just as it's getting too much, too sensitive the Queen lamia levers herself off, her muscles having squeezed me dry even if she didn't get off. And that leaves me feeling almost ashamed until I remember that that was rape... and tears drip down to mingle with the saliva in my gag.

I'm a freaking mess... what I wouldn't give to go back to this morning before we'd arrived at this hell.

I wish I could tell myself to not take this mission. I wish I wasn't born with amber eyes if they are what led me here. I wonder if my friends are suffering the same. Dammit! I'm supposed to be the leader, the strongest. I'm so sorry. So sorry I'm not stronger, so sorry I couldn't save anyone.

This is my fault...