10. Guilt

I watch as Nik shuffles to between my legs, the consort pressing a hand on his head to force him to his knees. I can see him swallow as he kneels, even as he tries to smile as if to say this isn't my fault. It just makes me feel guiltier.

"Your tongue. Please him" the consorts mouth twists in grim amusement.

I can feel Nik's breath against my core. I'm already wet and ashamed and so needy. I can barely see his head over the curve of my stomach, as the consort guides his head further to the centre of my parted thighs. His tongue is odd at first, but the delicate licks awaken my already sensitive flesh, and I can't help but gasp.

I want to look away, to try to convince myself that this isn't Nik. That this isn't the innocent, young, caravan guard, barely a cultivator, who is being forced to please me. I glare at the consort, who hisses in twisted joy and pushes Nik's head in again. I clench my jaw barely holding in a moan of pleasure as sparks of pleasure jolt up my spine.

"Listen to his gasps, his moans, focus on his pleasure"

"Yes, sir" Nik mumbles against me in agreement. The muffled words vibrate against me. My head twists and shakes in denial. My breathing is fast and staccato, as my pulse hammers in my chest.

Out of the corner of my eye I catch one of my guildmates pleasing himself as he leans back on a pile of cushions. I can't help inhaling in shock as we lock eyes. Nik only takes this as encouragement, his tongue flicking across my clit.

"Slick your finger; he's got two holes down there, use them" the consort commands from somewhere behind me. Fuck, I didn't even notice him move. "You can probably get him to orgasm from just touching his ass"

"No..." I gasp. I feel my whole body blushing crimson. Nik doesn't stop, perhaps understanding that we both have exactly no power in this. I used to think his eagerness to please as a junior caravan guard was adorable, now I wish he was just a little less dedicated. Fingers stroke down my core, using my own wetness to lubricate them. One tentatively circled my asshole, pushing gently at my hole.

"Fuuuckk" I groan, straining against the stone restraints. Nik stop! Part of my brain screams. A second part says it will change nothing, and only make him feel terrible later. The last part of mind can only focus on my growing pleasure. I rock into Niks mouth, the small rhythmic movements causing the eggs to move inside me. "Mmmm" I sound lewd, the sound loud in the surrounding silence. I think the consort might be talking again, but before I can focus Nik's finger breaches my ass...

I only realise that I lost track of the consort when hand pinch my nipples. The sharp pain contrasting with the overwhelming pleasure distracting me enough that I orgasm.

The stone bonds holding me release, and I slide down to the floor in a boneless heap. I'm on my knees and elbows, the eggs forcing my stomach out so that it also rests on the ground. The movement prolongs the orgasm that has shattered me. My heaving breaths fall into the surrounding silence, until, at last, the consort speaks.

"All done." The consort sighs. "Now it's always polite to return the favour... and this little one is sssso needy"

I don't stop myself from turning to stare at Nik. He's blushing. I've never seen someone blush so hard it goes all the way down his chest. My perusal is only making it worse and Nik starts to stammer "You don't... I mean... I don't need..."

A smack on my ass startles me. I jump slightly, my eggs shake and I moan, still sensitive. "Please your little subordinate... hasn't he always been so good to you"

I hate the consort even more, as all the times Nik has immediately jumped to obey orders somehow links with what he just did.

"Kiss him"

Our knees touch. Our gravid bellies press together as I reach one hand up to tug his head down to mine. I'm smaller than him now after the fleshcrafting. I hadn't realised until now...

My other hand reaches down, round the curve of his stomach to find his sex. He's wet - dripping. I can feel him moan into my kiss as I slowly swipe one finger up his entrance. The damn consort is making suggestions of what to do, but I ignore him and the rest of the fucking voyeurs in the room. I may have to obey his orders to please Nik, but I'm going to at least do it my way.

I tug Nik's head away from mine and make him lie back on the sand. I can feel him moan and melt into my control. Interesting. I trail small nips and kisses down his pecs and stomach. I pause between his spread legs, my breath against his sensitive parts causing him to shiver. I kiss at his thigh just to tease him. He's mewling and pleading for me to touch him. So I do. I lick up his seam before flattening my tongue against his clit. I focus my efforts their whilst I use my fingers to explore deeper.

"Please, please, please, please... I want to... please let me..."

He's so close... and if I've guessed right I know exactly what will make him orgasm. So I lift my head - mouth still wet with his juices - and order:

"Nik, cum!"

And he does. His whole body is shaking, and I keep pumping my fingers just to prolong his orgasm. For I moment I just think it's beautiful, and then the whole situation just crashes down on me.

"Well done, vessel, you're going to bring such joy to your future owners."

Bastard.