Ch. 23

Bonnie's p.o.v.

In the honesty of justice, I declare that I am tired emotionally at this point. Right here, right in front of me is a girl who is tied up in a wooden chair. Her blonde hair is messy, covering her face, her white skin looks bruised meaning she fought for her life to escape, and her clothes are ripped in some areas. I carefully take a closer look at her but was pulled back by Ares. "I called him telling him the package is here, but it looks like we have to train her," Alec says coming back into the living room, combing his fingers through his hair.

Ares glances over at his brother in anger, "That was not part of the deal". Alec smile, going behind the unconscious girl, "No, she is my problem to take care of. You did your part, but I will just need your help in some little areas. It will be fine," he comments, putting his hand on his waist, "We will try to keep her out of any kind of trouble. Oh, I also recommend you keep your bunny far away from this one. You already know how she can fight," Alec chuckles, wiggling his eyebrows. Ares groans then sigh nodding his head. He takes me by the hand and head outside. My skin crawled from the skin contact at this point and pull my hand from him.

He turns to me with sadness, "I am sorry you had to see that. I had to do it to ensure your safety," he says softly reaching for me. I step back as I hold myself, "You kidnapped another innocent girl away from her family. Did you trick her into coming here with you also?" I asked, not having the strength to look up at him. Silence fell upon us as the winds and sound of birds chirping echoed out. I walk away heading to the bridge of the lake. I sit on the edge taking off my shoes, putting my feet into the water.

Footsteps sound off behind me. "Do not come near me," I cursed gripping my hoodie. "I did it for us..." Ares's voice made the anger ride into me. "No! You did it for you. I never wanted to be kidnapped and-" I hold my tongue, wiping a tear from my eye. A hand touches my shoulder. I slap it away and rise, "I am going home, and you will put in jail with your brother!" I yelled away, heading towards the cabin. I enter the doorway and I hear a little groan.

I look at the girl who is still tied up, stirring around. Walking towards her I gently place my hand on her forehead softly. She awakens in a snap, pulling away from me, "Who the fuck are you?!" she yelled out. I quickly cover her mouth, "Shhh! Do you want a death wish or something?" I asked, glancing around hoping that no one heard her scream.

"Now when I move my hand, I need you to keep quiet. We will get the hell out of here together," I whispered. She nods her head quickly. I nod my head and I take my hand from her mouth. "To answer your first question, my name is Bonnie. I have been here for 2 and a half weeks. What is your name?" I asked. She looked at me with her brown eyes, "My name is Sophia. Where are we?" she asked looking around. "We are being held captive in a cabin far into the woods and far away from any town," telling her that makes my heart tighten in pain.

She looks down at her lap, "Those fucking bastards kidnapped me when I was walking away from a high school party. Shit," she cursed. I felt bad for her as I brush her hair behind her hair, "I will untie you but pleased don't run. You may be hurt by someone so please..." I begged as I look at her in the eye. She looks so unsure if she wanted to behave, but she nods her head in defeat. I move behind her as I try to untie her, but the rope was tight, "Hold on. I am going to get a knife," I whispered. Rushing to the kitchen I spot Elizabeth cooking some breakfast.

She turns looking at me, smiling, "Good Morning Bonnie. I hope you slept well?" she asked, keeping the fake smile on her face. I nod my head and went to grab a knife. Elizabeth suddenly grabs my wrist, "What are you doing?" she asked with a weird expression on her face. I take a deep breath, "I just need it for something," I answered. "If you do what I think you are about to do...You will be punished," she warned, gripping my wrist tighter. I wince, "Elizabeth let go of me," I grip her wrist, "I do not know what is wrong with you right now, but you have no right to grab me,' I hissed out. I move the knife up, catching her off guard. I press the cold knife against her throat, "I will not be tamed like you. I have people to go back too and I know you do too," I declared, "If you wish to rot here as object, you can go right on ahead, but not me".

Elizabeth sighs, letting go of me. I let go of her also as I back up from her. Turning away from her, she says something, "If you escape. That girl will die because of you". I did not stop walking, but her words echoed in my head. 'No one will die...' I drown out the negative thoughts as I reach Sophia. "I'm back," I softly say. She flinches, but she sighs, "Please untie me. I think my arms are getting rope burns," she sighed, slouched in the chair. I take a knee as I cut the rope as carefully as I can without cutting her.

As I was on the last rope to undo everything high painful electricity on my wrist. I scream in pain as I collapse to the ground and drop the knife. I struggle to take off the damn bracelet as my breathing became ragged. "Why can't people just behave when they see new people?" Alec's voice rings out. Tears drip from my eyes as the electricity gets stronger. "It is only on the 5th level, little bunny. You don't have to be so dramatic," he says coming towards. "T-Turn i-i-it o-o-off!" I screamed as I try to rise to my feet but collapsed right back on the ground. 'You damn bastard, what did you do to her?" Sophia yells out, as she wiggles out, the loose ropes. She gets out of the chair and runs beside me.

She cradles me as my body starts to spasm violently and my eyesight becomes blurry. "I did nothing. Only just a little punishment to let her know her place," Alec hovers above us making us feel small. I grip onto Sophia's arm as black dots start to appear in my vision. A whimper escapes from me as I close my eyes as my heartbeat quickens in each pace and the pain continues.