Ch. 16

Bonnie's p.o.v.

Days, probably weeks have passed since I have been held in this cabin by my neighbor and who is also my kidnapper. I cannot tell you honestly. I feel like the two weeks as end anytime yet. I sneeze lightly as dust tickled my nose. I move my legs as the shackles jungle against the wet ground. I should probably let you up to the speed of where I am or start with how I have shackled around my left ankle.

I will tell you this though....I am in the underground warehouse underneath the cabin. It is terrible and musty place. It's also, right behind the cabin and is surrounded by bush, so it will not be noticeable. It is horrifically dark as the....I do not know what to even relate this darkness too, but it is freaking dark.

Ares put or should I say drags me here for punishment. I believe this is maybe the 20th time I have been here, and I made friends with some rats here. The reason I am down here once more is that I did not want to cook for that bastard. I am his housemaid or should I say cabin-maid. He treats me in me many forms, like for instance...that idiot fed me greens for a whole three days, saying that a bunny needs its energy and other crap. He had it coming when I threw the plate at him and ran out the door to escape, but of course, he was able catch me in a minute of seconds.

I lean on the wall, sighing softly. I still do not understand why he even wants me. I rise from the ground feeling a little weak in the knees. I have not eaten in two days. "He went to starving me just because I did not want to cook for him...this is ridiculous," I whispered looking at the rat in the corner, "Bonnie, you're going crazy once more," a sighed massaging my temples. Suddenly the sound of opening echoes from the old wood door. I quickly go in the corner where he first left me, crutching down.

Lights shine into the dark underground as a shadow figure appears. He walks down the stairs slowly like he trying to make me have a sudden heart attack or something of the sort. He comes down the final step and I glance at him. His hair was in a tight ponytail, his muscles and abs pressed against the short making it looks like a second shirt, he had on ripped blue jeans, and some gardening gloves on. Back when we met I would droll over this man, but I prefer to spit at him now.

He walks towards me and kneels on one knee. Ares gently grabs my face, "Why can you not behave for 5 seconds, my love?" he asked in sympathy. I glared at him for asking just a dumb question, "Maybe, it's because you kidnapped me," I replied sarcastically as I roll my eyes.

Ares glares at me, "I did it for us," he softly said, but with hidden anger behind his voice. I force my face from his hand, "No, you did it for your sick pleasure for kidnapping an innocent girl who doesn't even know you, plus was your neighbor!" I yelled as I gritted my teeth together. Anger flowed through his eyes. Knowing what I screamed always got him in a terrible mood and most violence comes through. He raises his hand in an indication that he was going to slap me, but he paused in his action as his phone rang.

He takes his phone out the back of his pocket and answers not taking his raging eyes off me. His eyes told me that I was surely going to be punished for my words. "What do you want now, Alec?" he asked in annoyance. He pauses then suddenly unlocks the shackle around the ankle. He grabs my hair to stop my sudden movements from any kind of escaping, but I dodged him kicking him where the sun does not shine.

I have been honestly craving to do that for the first time he told me his plan that he kidnapped me. I quickly grab the phone from his hands and kick Ares once more in his back. "Please help me!" I yelled into the phone, running up the stairs, slamming the rigid wood door shut.

"Hello? Who is this?" the person on the phone asked confused. "Please help! I have been kidnapped and is being held captive in a cabin deep in the wood!" I yell once more, running full speed from the cabin. My bare feet cried in agony, but my adrenaline was pumping hard for me to tolerate the pain a little longer. "I'm sorry what?" the person on the phone asked once more. I groan in annoyance, "Please my name is Bonnie Willow Easton! I have been kidnapped and held against my will by a psychopath!" I yelled once more.

I turn my head, looking back and my heart drummed in panic as I see Ares right on my tail. I speed up seeing a silver truck driving my way. A smile appeared on my face as tears spilled out my eyes. I waved my hand in panic, "Help!!" I yelled out once more. A heavy body crashed on top of me making me fall on the rocky hard forest floor.

Ares grabs both my wrist behind my back as I scream in pain, "Get off of me!!" I yelled in anger trying to wiggle out of his grasp. He grabs his phone out of my hand, "You will pay dearly for this, my wild bunny," he whispered in my ear. I laughed, "I believe I win Ares," I looked at the silver truck that stopped in front of us.

The driver side opens and here is a man that looks....identical to Ares, but he had in long dreads. He walks closer, "Ares what in God's name are you doing?" the man asked in confusion. "Well it's nice to see you brother," Ares chuckles, "Do you have any spear rope in your truck to tie this wild bunny up?" he asked squeezing my wrist. I look up at the man, "Please help me..." I whispered.

The man completely ignored me and walked towards his truck then came back with a rope. I struggle viciously, kicking my legs, "Let go of me!" I yelled once more. Suddenly the passenger seat door opens, and a very pale young woman comes out of the truck. "W-what is going on Alec?" she asks softly. "Elizabeth goes back in the truck now," this Alec person says calmly.

I look at this woman closely and noticed her quickly. She was the woman that was kidnapped years ago and her case was dropped because they found her corpse in the forest. I looked at her with shock and horror as her brown eyes looked dull. She hops back into the truck. Ares tied my wrist together. "You want a ride back?" Alec teased softly.

Ares clicked his tongue getting off of me, picking me up softly off the ground, "Great now you pretty skin and beautiful dress and is a mess," he sighs dragging me towards the truck. I struggle in agony as tears run down my cheek non-stop. I am with two kidnappers now. Bonnie what kind of pickle did you put yourself through?