Ch. 19

Ares's p.o.v.

I leave Bonnie in the bathroom as I feel like I am about to lose my mind. I walk out of the bedroom going down the stairs. I reach to the kitchen as my blood boils more and more. My love's words of begging, replay over and over in my head, begging me. "Why the fuck did I say that?" I slam my fist on the island counter. I lean on the counter, sighing softly.

"A-Are you alright Mister?" a soft weak voice asked. I look up to see Alec's wife. I do not remember her name and I honestly do not care. I can remember when Alec got this girl. She was around my bunnys same age.

I stand up straight, "Why are you down here?" I asked, even I do not care. She brushes a hair behind her hair, blushing gently, "I-I was asked to help make dinner," she said smiling softly. I click my tongue in disgust, "I do not want your help," I said plainly. "No need to be so mean dear brother. My lover wanted to help you cook," Alec's voice brings back the same anger. "And I denied her. Nothing personal," I said looking at him. Alec shrugs his shoulders then pauses, "Where is your lovely bunny by the way? Did you leave her unattended? That is not good, I taught you better than that," he chuckled looking around.

I grit my teeth, "She is upstairs,"I said, going towards the fridge, thinking what I should cook my beautiful bunny. I wonder if I should cook something warm and easy to digest since I gave her a relaxing drug. "Well I should go visit her then and have a nice chat with the girl who stole my brother," he laughed turning around. "Alec!" I growled out slamming the fridge door close, marching to go in front of him, "You will never come anywhere close to her," I threatened.

Alec looked at me with a straight face, "I want to help you make her something that you want Ares," he said stepping towards me. "That is my business. She belongs to me," I fired back. Alec laughed, "I always love that death stare you give. It is just like father's," he said backing up going towards his wife, "But I understand. Just take care of her my dear brother," he chuckled.

He shrugs his shoulders, "I understand how you feel. I have my lover to rise my desires to the brim, but I do not mind if you wish to share that wild bunny. I love it when I see a female break just before my eyes. I know you feel that too, but you hide it. You should unleash it just for a bit," he laughed out. "Alec do not try me. We all know how this will end," he growled. He chuckles, "And if it does go down like that then your little bunny will be taken away from you," he teases, gripping the side of his wife's waist as she squeezes her eyes in pain. I say silent knowing that he is correct. I could get my bunny taken away from me.

I hear footsteps behind coming down the stairs. I turn seeing my gorgeous bunny in...my shirt and boxer. My heart leaped in action seeing her wear my things. I walk towards her touching her cheek. I can see her eyes were swollen from the tears she cried. She looks up at me with her still pleading eyes. She believed that I would give her to my brother....oh my wild bunny. I kiss her head softly. I can feel her tense up as I kiss her, but she does not defy me. The memory of her kissing me with her tears flowing down and when she hugged me naked made my cock twitch in need. I brush the sexual urge, "What would you like to eat, bunny" I asked softly.

She looks up at me with her doe baby blue eyes, "Some soup will be nice..." she whispers. I smile softly, "Anything for my princess," I run my thump against her soft plump lips. A smile forms on her face. That is what I want to see. "I'm sorry to break this romantic mood but I am hungry," Alec's voice startles my bunny, making her cling to me. I turn my head towards Alec, "Go upstairs if you think we are bothering you. go upstairs until I call you," he growls at him. I surely do not want my bunny being scared around me at this point.

Alec groans out, "Fine," he pulls his wife behind him. I move my love behind me. "There is no need to hide her Ares," Alec teased. I said nothing and only watched him as he left to go upstairs. His wife glanced over at Bonnie giving her a sympathetic look. I move her fully behind me making her look at me. I glare at her, not wanting her near my bunny. The left out of sight finally.

I sigh moving, taking Bonnie's hand, "You can relax," I say leading her towards the barstools. She sits upon one looking down at her lap. I move her to chin up kissing her lips softly, "Look up beautiful," I smile softly. She nods her head. An idea pops in my head, "If you are feeling enough energy after we eat. Why don't we bake something?" I asked. A sparkle came in her eyes when I mentioned the word baking. A chuckle escaped me, "Then its settle then," I move towards the fridge taking out my ingredients to make some chicken soup.

I glance up at her as she watches me every moment I make. I wish she will be open to me like we first met. I cannot let go of her now. I come so far and waited for the day to strike. 'I love you,' the words repeated in my mind like a life mantra. I craved for every inch of her. I might go insane if she was taken away from me. She is the reason for me living here today, but I will have to get rid of the blockage. He will not come between us my bunny.....not again. I have waited and I have you here with me.