Chapter 18

Ashers POV
We put all our luggage into the car and get in. I sat in the front passenger seat and sat quietly thinking. In such a short time I become depressed and just angry the questions wouldn't stop racing in my head it's like I could picture it in my head. Over and over again I had to see my birth mother being shot and laying in her own pool of blood.... it was killing me inside if only I could know where they were.. "Hey ash you ok? You've been quiet since we got off the plane is everything alright?" Oscar asks everyone turns my way I take a deep breath "No Oscar I'm not ok everything I thought I knew was a lie" I say I can feel as the tears start to fill my eyes. You see ever since I was a child I alway had a gut feeling something wasn't right but I ignored it as the years passed I didn't think about it as much. But through those years I had dealt with things I never wanted to depression was my enemy through those years many times I tried to take my own life.....

Everyone would tell me that my mate wouldn't want a girl with a penis all of these negative things came from humans of course they never liked me but people from my pack alway tried to defend me but it got to a point where I felt like I deserved it so I told them to stop defending me....The days went on with me getting jumped almost everyday and being threatened it didn't stop until I swore I wouldn't take the bullying and the harassment anymore I started working out and learned I had powers I didn't tell anyone I knew I had them. But I would train myself to keep them under control the powers I had were unbelievable I could read minds, super speed, super strength, but I have this weird mark on my neck well technically 3 marks but they made a circle. The first mark was in the shape of ocean waves, the next was fire, and after that was a little mark of the earth. I don't know what it means tho but it causes me pain. Whenever I become angry is when it starts to glow and I start to feel the pain. But aside from that I have powers that kinda scare me haha but back to now. I see as Elizabeth grabs my hands "it's ok ash just tell us what happened" I take a breath and tell them what had happened in my vision when I finish they're all shocked. "Holly shit that's umm wow" Oscar says I look around and see Alex wide eyed and mouth dropped open, Elizabeth covering her face and Skyler covering her ears with wide eyes I sit patiently and wait for their response.

It takes a while for them to process it as I wait I look out the window of the car and see how beautiful it looks outside "Wow it's beautiful" I whisper to myself I look back at the others and see Skyler make eye contact with me I raise an eyebrow and link her 'Is something wrong Skyler?' She responds 'I think I know who your parents are' I become more interested 'go on Skyler' I say for her to continue 'in your umm little vision or you know what I mean if you looked around did it like have talk brick buildings that looked like castles?' I take a minute to think and replay it in my mind I close my eyes and look around and see a lot of castles and brick buildings I came back to now 'yes why?' I ask confused as to what she is trying to say 'Alpha look around outside we're in my hometown does this look like your vision?' I look out the window and see as the same castle building barely past's us I quickly turn to Conor "stop the car" he stops and I get our running to a very familiar place. I stop and look around this is where my mother got shot I fall to my knees as I noticed I'm standing in the very same place she took her last breath.....

Skyler's POV
Could this really be true? Could I have found the lost prince of my hometown.... well technically she would be my cousin yes I said my cousin her mother is my aunt who died about 19 years ago. If you're all confused as to why I call ash well technically her name isn't even ash. Her birth name was actually Atlas the lost Prince of Blackburn. We call her prince because she is just like her father because she was born with every feature of a man. The person she has become now is crazy she has almost the same features as my aunt the same colorful eyes and the same silver hair with blue streaks on one side and red on the other.

I notice It seems she has been more comfortable with being called sir and being called a boy.

I run over to her and see her on her knees sobbing that's when it hit me she really did have a vision of seeing her mother being killed. I walk closer to her and drop right next to her and hug her. We stayed like that for a while we ran pretty far from the car so it took sometime for the others to find us I signal them to give us time. After about a few minutes she lifts her head "I never got to meet her..." she whispered I hug her to comfort her she hugs back now was my chance to tell her that we are related or I would never have the guts to tell her. I take a deep breath "I know ash I miss her too" I say , she lifts her head up "what do you mean you miss her too? Did you know her?" She asks I close my eyes "Yes ash I did know her she was my aunt, we're cousins" she looks at me and says "Now it makes sense" I raise an eyebrow "what?"..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'd hate to do this but this is the end of this book I'm thinking of starting like a second book to continue this one is that makes sense? 💀 but thank you for taking your time out of your days to read my book it really makes me happy thank you ❤️......