Chapter 17

Asher's POV
"UGHHHH" I can't do it anymore I can't sit in this plane one more second. I get up and walk towards Conor "Hey Conor when are we landing? I'm hungry and tired and I can't sit in this plane one more second" I whine. He chuckles "just a few more seconds Ash and then we'll be at our stop" I nod my head and sit back in my chair looking out the window I could feel myself having some kind of memory I gasp as my eyes become blurry and my vision changes

Flashback~
I see as my mother well a younger version of her. I see as she has a coat with the hood over her head it's like she was trying to hide her face. I follow her as she walks past me for about 4 minutes she kept walking and walking until she stopped inside of a dark alley. I watch as a younger women she had to had been 19 or 20 she was holding a baby I look at her and notice she also has my blue frost hair "what the heck" I whisper to myself I watch as the young girl gives my mother the baby. "Her name is Asher......Please take good care of my baby" she says with tears in her eyes. I watch in shock as my mother or well whoever the hell this stranger who I thought I knew takes the baby well me and looks up at the woman and slices her throat. I stare in horror as tears spill from my eyes as she drops to the floor trying to breath.
Anger comes over me as I watch the person I thought I knew run off with the baby. I walk closer to my birth mother and see her face for the first time (it was really dark in the alley) "Wow....." I whisper to myself as I see I had her colorful eyes and the same hair. I see as a man comes running towards us and crouches down next to her he holds her in his arms and pulls her close he sobs as her body lays in his arms "CURSE YOU LILY!!!" Before my birth mother took her last breath she whispered something to him "Please get back our baby back she'll die in a world like this especially with that monster" she takes her last breath as her hand falls limp.

I gasp for air as I come back to reality Oscar looks over at me worriedly I give him a little smile to assure him I'm fine about 6 minutes of overthinking and question running through my head I feel a tap on my shoulder I look up and see Laila "Hey it's time to get off" she says with a small smile. I nod my head and unload my suitcase from the carrier my mind just kept going back to what I had just seen and I just couldn't get it out. Questions kept running through my head and no answers. What the hell am I supposed to do......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this chapter is so short but I hope you enjoy! ❤️