Chapter Three - Blaster

Sans' POV

I let my legs dangle off the edge of the UA building. I had gotten the chance to explore a bit last night. I found this spot pretty peaceful as no one really came up here. You also had a pretty clear view of the sunset. There's one thing my friends learn. Don't leave me unsupervised in places that I don't know. I usually find something I'm not aloud to have. In this case, it's alcohol. 

I opened the bottle and took a sip. Sadly, it wasn't as strong as Grillby's. But it will have to do. Why did I have to have an emotional breakdown in front of them? Now they're worried about me. I sighed and took another sip.

I stayed there the rest of the day. The alcohol didn't  do anything to me, very though I drank a full bottle of a pretty strong alcohol, so I heard. I'm just used to alcohol from Grillby's so it doesn't have any affect on me. 

I watched the sun slowly setting and smiled. The sunset. The first time I saw it was our first steps out of the underground. Sadly, it didn't take long for them to reset again. I miss them, but I bet they didn't even notice I gone. I'm not important enough. I stood up and walked as close to the edge as I could. Looking down, I sighed. I took a step forward, summoning Blaster, my skeletal dragon, so I wouldn't fall to my death. 

"I guess I'm stuck here for a while, huh? Lets not go killing myself just yet. Let's wait tell we a sure there is no way home." Blaster took to the skies, me on his back. I spent the night exploring what I could. 

Tomorrow, if I heard it correctly, I will be showing my quirk to them. I have been collecting data and from what I know it's a power. I guess I'll keep it at my teleportation until I have a reason to trust them. Y'know, Midoriya is so much like Papyrus. It's not helping me get through this. It's making it worse. I need to control myself before my hate takes control again. And he's not making things any easier.

Blaster started circling over an area of the city. I looked down seeing a group of people trying to kill some others. "Hmm? Looks fun. Blaster go down there and get smaller. Go with them if they try to catch you. I wanna know what their up to." I teleported to a near by building, watching.

Blaster shrunk to the size of a baby dragon and flew down to the ground. The blond haired girl stabbed the man they were trying to kill in the chest, before noticing Blaster. "Aww. He's so cute!" The others attention were brought to him.

"What is it?" The one who looked like a rotting corpse asked. The blonde haired girl picked Blaster up.

"It's a baby dragon." The male that was stabbed started moving and Blaster sent a laser beam at him, killing him off for good. The three stared in shock. 

"We're keeping it. It could prove useful." The handy guy said. They went through a portal, taking Blaster with them.

I smirked. They fell for it. I teleported back to the dorms laying on the couch in the main room, as I didn't have a dorm of my own yet. I closed my eyes waiting for morning to come around.