Chapter Six - The Pun Master

'The Bad Time Heroes - Bad Time Trio Meets MHA' is up if you wanna check it out!!

Midoriya's POV

Training when on like normal. Sans slept the whole time. I couldn't help but feel something was off with him, though. There's something he's not telling us. I can't put my finger on it. He so good at hiding his pain. It's like he had been doing it for years. No one can hold pain in for that long with out talking to someone, right?

I sighed and continued training. I don't wanna push, but he needs someone to talk to.

Nothing really happened today. When it was over a rushed to the dorms, hoping to get there first. But Sans beat me to it. I forgot he could teleport. I wrote it down quickly. "Hey, Sans?"

"Hmm? What's up?" He asked typing on his phone. I could tell he wasn't really paying attention to me.

"I wanted to ask you what happened." I sat down next to him.

"With what?" He wasn't taking me seriously despite my saddened and caring tone.

"You're past. I just want to help you."

"Don't rub salt in to that wound." He tossed me something. I looked at it. Salt? I looked back at him. He had put his phone down, even though it was going off like crazy. "It's a sensitive topic that I dont relish like to talk about." He handed me some relish. "Though I get you're trying to pepper me up, as I am a bit down." He put pepper in my hand as he continued. "You chilli got me there." He threw a bottle of chilli powder into my lap.

"Where are you getting these!?" I asked as he was about to say something. I was trying not to laugh at his terrible puns. He shrugged.

"I worked at a hotcat stand back were I lived, so I kinda always have them. But it works when trying to cheer someone up." He noticed how down I sounded? He was paying attention? "It also pisses people off." He pointed to an annoyed Bakugo at the doorway.

"Wait hotcat???" I asked.

"It's an inside joke I have with someone else. Don't worry about it. So you feeling better?" I nodded at him. "I'm glad. I used to make random puns to cheer up my friends. Though two of them hated every second of it. We found it funny to see how mad we could get them, so the kiddos would say some back only pissing them of more." He laughed. "Welp, you should chilli get going." I nodded again and stood up, handing him back his spices.

"Thank you." He waved he hand, picking up his phone again, which was still going off. I went to my room and laid down. He really knows how to cheer someone up.