Chapter Eight - Trying And Failing

"I pretty sure that was all over the news, but I do have my sources that are more accurate then the news." Sans shrugged and continued to write things down. "But as you said. I wasn't there. How would I be the traitor if I didn't even know about the attack until today cause a friend of mine told me."

"But. Why are we just finding out about this, then? Why do you suspect that their was a traitor in the school back then?" Bakugo said, trying to find holes in Sans argument.

"Because, as I said, the plan was to kill All Might. That was the goal of the attack. The only way they could have known that All Might was supposed to teach that day, is if there was someone inside of the school who knew and told them. But they aren't told everything, because the LOV didn't know that All Might couldn't teach that day. I said this. This is also why Aizawa and Thirteen can't be the traitor as they knew he couldn't make it that day." Sans explained for the second time, making Bakugo's plan fail. "Why do you have a bone to pick with me anyway. What did I do?"

"I don't trust you. It's true I don't like anyone here, but I trust them to not let me die. You I don't like or trust you."

"Fair enough."

Sorry this one is so short. I've had a bit going on, but I still wanted to post for you guys. The next chapter will be longer. Sorry again.