Chapter Four - A New Player Has Joined The Game

The next day rolled around as slow as it possibly could. Sans laid awake all night, thinking about home. He grabbed his bag digging through it for his phone. Once he found it he opened it up, seeing he had three new notifications.

You gained a L.O.V.E!! You are now L.V. 103
Chara has joined the game!! Come say 'Hi!'
You gained a L.O.V.E!! You are now L.V. 104

Nothing new with the L.O.V.E. thing. He had noticed he was L.V. 102 when he got to this new world and assumed it was from all the times he killed the Player. The new player thing was new though. He clicked on it and input his password, opening the phone. It brought him to a chat room with only him and Chara inside.

Chara: Hello?

Sans: Yo! Chara!

Chara: Sans? What's going on? And where are we?

Sans: Not sure. But I'm glad there is someone I know around here? Give me the street you're on I'll come find ya.

Chara: Wait their is someone approaching me. I'll talk to you in a second.

Sans: Really? Are you dumb? You're just gonna approach someone?

Chara: They have Blaster. Do you know who they are?

Sans: Oh. No. I don't. I'm pretty sure they are the league of villains. One second.
Sans: Yep! They're the league of villains. Maybe you can join them. It will be easier to talk to you and get information than a dragon.  

Chara: I think I'm already in. Blaster saw me and ran up to me. I stabbed him so he would let go.

Sans sat up right. She did what!?

Sans: You stabbed Blaster!?!?!?

Chara: I panicked! I didn't think he knew me. I'll give you one free hit when I see you again, okay!?

Sans: ...

Chara: 50 free hits and 100 bottles of ketchup

Sans: Okay!

Chara: I'm gonna die... Welp. Talk to you later, Comedian!! 

Sans: Talk to you later, Ghosty!