23

ALEJANDRO SERRANO

How much can one girl drink? He couldn't help but think to himself as he watched a brunette throwing back shot after shot, having been dared to by her small group of friends. He was watching more out of curiosity and astonishment rather than judgement.

Abraham's bar was a completely different scene to Abraham's bakery. He was convinced that he preferred the former. He must have left his partying days back in his twenties.

Drawing his eyes away, he bowed his head as he sat at the bar, sipping his bourbon. It probably wasn't the most popular drink and had raised an eyebrow when he ordered it from the bartender, Chris, but he didn't care. Dressed in his suit, he stood out like a sore thumb, not that he cared all that much.

Hailey had banished him to a corner, declaring it to be a girl's night.

Alejandro had tried to argue that girl's night didn't apply to bodyguards, but when she sent him a sharp look which promised a lot of pain, he chose to listen to her orders. He wasn't happy about it, but he wasn't in the mood to have a screaming woman ruin his night.

He complied but was sure to stay within reach in case Layla needed him or he needed to get to her in a hurry. If he pushed past all the swaying, sweaty gyrating bodies on the dance floor, he was confident he could reach her in 7 seconds.

His eyes scanned over his surroundings.

Alejandro had initially been surprised when he found out that Abraham's doubled as a bar during the evenings, but he hadn't quite expected this.

The target audience consisted of mostly legal college students who were regulars, frequenting Abraham's a few nights a week, even more so on weekends.

There also appeared to be a birthday party present today, one of them having just turned 21; the legal drinking age. They ordered the most drinks and were currently in the middle of playing beer pong on the other side of the room. The drinks sloshed over the floor as the balls landed in them, but they had all come from the bar and must have cost a lot, even if they had ordered the cheapest alcohol Chris stocked.

Either way, it was good for business.

On the other side of the room there was a work party where colleagues got loose together and let their hair down. He was also pretty sure that their boss was with them.

While she called it a bar, it appeared to be more of a club. Smaller in size and with less patrons, but a club nonetheless.

It had far exceeded all his expectations, but not as much as she did.

The beautiful blonde that had recently captured his every attention and taken over his every thought was currently rooted in the middle of the dance floor, dancing sensually against her friend. She had her eyes closed and was dancing freely, either unaware or uncaring of those around her. Just happy and content to let her hair down after a long day at work.

Watching her move, her expression sultry and her movements almost erotic; he reached down to readjust himself in his jeans.

He had never seen her like this before, so open and care free. If he wasn't on the job then he would knock back his drink and go over there, place his hands on her hips and allow the sensual movements of her body to lead him.

After that kiss today, he could think of nothing better than going over there and pulling her into his arms. He wanted nothing more than to take her home, throw her down on the bed and ravage her body early into the morning. He would only stop if she begged for him to, her pussy quivering and clenching almost painfully from the multitude of orgasms that he would deliver her.