Chapter 3.

Roxy's POV.

We arrived at the pub after the twenty minute taxi ride, which was silent. I don't know why Joe made a big fuss out of it, it's not like I eat much anyway. He only knew me for five minutes, he can't control me!

It wasn't really a pub, it's more like a club to be honest.

“We'll get the drinks.” Caspar said pulling me along.

“What happened between you and Joe earlier?” He asked.

“Nothing..”

“Did he threaten you?”

“Why would he?”

“He normally does that when I get a girlfriend.”

“Can we stop this conversation now and get the drinks, I just want to have fun on the first day in London with you” I smiled.

“Okay baby” He kissed me on the forehead and I saw Joe looking at me with a stinking look.

“What do you want to order?” He asked.

“Red wine please.”

“Four beers and a glass of red wine please.” The bar tender gathered what Caspar had ordered. Caspar took the four beers and I took the wine over to the table where Oli, Will and Joe were sitting.

“There you go.”

“Caspar, did you know Roxy got Ronaldo?” Oli asked.

Joe just looked at me, I looked away and sipped my drink.

“Yeah, she was fan girling to me about it.”

They just talked about Fifa and I just looked out the window trying not to cry, my head was killing and I could see Joe's eyes burning into my head. Once I controlled myself I looked at Caspar.

“I might go home my head has started to hurt a lot.”

“I'll come with you” Caspar said.

“No, it's okay enjoy your night, I probably just need to sleep.”

“Okay.” Caspar kissed me and I took my coat, put it on and walked out. I rang a taxi company and waited outside the pub for ten minutes. I picked me up and I went home.

Once I got home I got an ice pack out of the freezer and put it on my head, I put a film on and tried to calm down.

Caspar's POV.

“Do you love her?” Joe asked when we were alone.

“I don't know man. Should I?”

“Well, it's not my opinion, but she does seem nice.”

“Maybe I should have gone with her.”

“You offered, she declined. She'll be fine.”

"What if she's in pain though?"

"I'm sure she is fine Caspar, just leave it now, you have started to be really clingy. Just back off a bit from her." I nodded. I guess he was right, I just needed to chill out.

I danced to a remix of Steal My Girl by One Direction. Will, Oli and Joe came over to me and we just all danced together, they went to get get a drink and I then saw a beautiful girl walk up to me.

“Hey” She smiled.

“Hi, can I help you?”

“I just wanted to make conversation, you caught my eye when I was sitting with my friends, so I just came over to say hey, and tell you that that top looks so cute on you.” She touched my arm.

“Thank you.” I smiled, but I was a little confused.

“Do you have a girlfriend?”

“No.” I mean yes, oh god. Why did I say no?

“Good, fancy going in the back room?” No, but yes. What have I gotten myself into? She grabbed my hand and pulled me, her hand was so soft.

She closed the door and I placed my hands on her cheeks, I kissed he gently but she went for more. I started to talk her white top off which left her in her bra and jeans. She started to unbutton my trousers but I thought of Roxy.

“What's wrong?”

“I have a girlfriend.”

“And.. she doesn't have to find out! My boyfriend never does.”

“Yeah, but this isn't right! You shouldn't be doing this to your boyfriend and I shouldn't be doing this to my girlfriend. I love her.” She placed her hands behind my back and pulled me in, I pushed her off and walked out. What have I done?

Joe's POV.

“Where's Caspar?”

“Don't know, why?”

“Just tell him I've gone home when you see him, I shattered.”

"I'll tell him, he's probably in the toilet, or calling Roxy."

"Yeah, I told him not to be so clingy, but he probably didn't listen. His name is Caspar Lee I guess."

I walked out and called a taxi,, it pulled up and took me to the house.

I strolled in the house quietly and I saw Roxy there on the sofa with an ice pack on her head. I closed the door quietly.

“Hi.” I said loudly. She jumped and turned around. I laughed.

“Hey. You made me jump.” She smiled. I walked and sat down on the chair by her.

 "I know."

 "Bit mean!" I laughed at how cute she said that!

“How's your head?”

“A bit better thanks, I think I was just over-thinking and it was to loud. The pubs in Wales are a bit rubbish compared to London really. Why are you home so early anyway, and where's Caspar?”

“Which question should I answer first?”

“Both.”

“Okay, one, I'm tired. Two, don't have a clue, but he will probably stay at Oli's tonight.”

“Oh okay.”

“What are you watching.”

“I was watching Mean Girls, the best film ever, but I'm watching Cougar Town now.”

“Is Mean Girls good, I've never watched it.”

“Are you serious? It's one of my favourite films!”

“Yes.”

“Do you have a life?”

“Yes, I think.”

“Are you sure?”

“No, probably not.” I laughed.

“It's eleven o'clock and I'm not even tired.

“I am.”

“Go to bed then muppet.”

“No, I don't want to leave you by yourself.”

We both smiled and it was silent. But this time it wasn't awkward, it was nice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this Chapter.

Vote, comment what you think could happen next and of course give us a cheeky little follow!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Verity090201

Tumblr: http://totallyrandommomentme.tumblr.com/

I hope you're all feeling beautiful and remember the world is a stage! Peace!

~Variety Summers xx