Chapter 7

Joe's POV

I walked into Caspar and I's house to find Roxy lying on the sofa with Caspar. It made me feel sick to my stomach.

I walked over and saw Roxy was asleep and Caspar was watching something with his headphones in. I ripped his headphones out and he looked up at me.

"What the hell was that for?" Caspar whispered in an angry tone.

"I'm sure you know" I said stubbornly. He looked at me confused as if what happened, never happened. "That 'beautiful girl' you kissed bro! Who did she look like, Gigi Hadid or something? You have a girlfriend that you said you love with all of your heart, why treat her like that?"

"I can explain.." Caspar started.

"I would appreciate that a lot" Roxy said while starting to sit up. What have I done?

"Look.." Caspar said.

"No, you look, I had so much fun today and I never thought you would ever do this to me, to anyone for that fact! Just shows how you can't trust anyone these days." Roxy said getting up and walking away to the door, she grabbed her handbag and left the flat and Caspar looked, well guilty.

"Cas, I'm so sorry." I said.

"She needed to know anyway. I didn't know how to tell her so you did me a favour but you are a fucking prick!" He exclaimed.

Roxy's POV

I couldn't believe what the hell just happened, it's crazy to think that someone could say that they loved me after they did that to me. I get my phone out and see messages and calls but I go straight for my contacts to Tobi. If you don't know who Tobi is, basically he is a YouTuber and is the sweetest guy I think I know.

"Hello" I hear him say down the phone.

"Hiya, can we talk please?"

"Yeah yeah sure." He said and I can hear the talking in the background slowly fade out and a door close. "Sorry, what's up?"

"I don't know what to do, if you want the short, Caspar kissed another girl when we went to a club the other day and now I know because Joe was having a go at Caspar and I was there and urg, what do I do?" I rushed.

"Calm down, come over and chill" He replied and I smiled slightly.

"Okay." And that's exactly what I did. I got into my car and drove to their house. He was with Simon, Jide, Josh and Ethan. That's when you know you will have some laughs.

---------------------------

Sorry this is so short but I wanted to update because a lot have you have been asking. What will happen next?