Chapter 4.

Caspar's POV.

I walked up to Will and Oli. I saw that Joe wasn't there. What if he saw me? What if he is telling someone? Is he in Brighton talking to Zoe?

"Have you been kissing someone Caspar?" Oli asked.

"No, what are you talking about. Where's Joe?"

"Don't know?"

I started to walk, I heard Will and Oli talking about Joe, but I carried on walking. I knew that Roxy would be at home and I felt so guilty. I didn't to go there. I pulled out my phone and called Zoe.

"Hey Caspar."

"Can you pick me up?"

"From where, it's nearly twelve."

"A pub in London."

"Get a taxi."

"I can't go home."

"Why? What's happened?"

"Can you just pick me up?"

"I'm on my way, where is it?"

"I'll send you a text message of where it is."

"Okay." She hung up and I sobbed into my hands, how could I do that? I sent Zoe the text message of where I am and walked and stood in an alley way. I waited for two hours just thinking about Roxy. I'm just thinking about about the mess I made. She should know, but I can't tell her, it would break her.

Zoe pulled up and I got in her car. She started to drive straight away. I saw two coffee cups that were empty.

"Sorry."

"It's okay, now tell me. What have you done?

"Roxy came down today to live with me and Joe, we all came to the pub for like a little welcome thing, but she went home because she had a headache."

"And..."

"I saw this beautiful girl and we went into the back room.."

"You didn't have sex did you?"

"No, we just made out and I took her top off, but then I stopped to think of Roxy and I walked away."

"Caspar!"

"I know, I am a bad boyfriend right?"

"You need to tell her."

"I don't want to break her heart, she doesn't really need to know."

"I thought you truly loved her. I thought you were madly, deeply in love with her."

"I am."

"So you kiss someone else?"

"I couldn't help it."

"Yes you could, does Joe know?"

"No, he went home. I thought he would come and tell you."

"No, did Oli and Will know where he is?"

"They said they didn't know, but I think they did, I just wasn't listening."

"You just need to calm down."

She was right, I was getting really tense. But I couldn't help it, what have I become?

The rest of the journey back to Brighton was pretty much silent. Zoe did put some relaxing music on for me, but I couldn't hear it over my heart thumping and the thoughts in my head.

Roxy's POV.

I woke up at four and saw Joe on the chair asleep. I walked up to him and shook him slightly. He mumbled then opened his eyes and smiled.