Chapter 6.

Joe's POV.

I woke up because my alarm clock was going off. I was going up to Brighton today to see Zoe and Alfie. I got out a backpack and started franticly packing it with some deodorant, a jumper, the pet toy I brought for Alan, who's Nala their dog, and my camera and selfie stick.

I put on my baggy Brooklyn top and some black skinny jeans, I brushed my hair and put some gel through it. I cleaned my teeth and ran my hand through my hair because my fringe was falling down. So I went to the mirror and hair sprayed it down because it started to get on my nerves.

I walked upstairs with my backpack on my back, but I saw Caspar putting love heart confetti over the floor.

“What are you doing?” I ask, making him jump.

“Nothing.”

“I'll be back now, just forgot my phone.” I ran back downstairs and grabbed my phone off my bed-side table. I walked back upstairs and saw Caspar doing it more.

“What do you mean nothing, it doesn't look like nothing.”

“I'm just showing Roxy how much I love her.”

“I think she knows that bro.” I laugh. “Where have you been, you weren't at Oli's?”

“I went to Brighton.”

“Why?”

“I got bored in London for a bit.”

“Oh right, thanks. Anyway the taxi's outside for me to go to the underground, so I'll see you tonight.”

“Okay” Caspar smiled and carried on putting the confetti on the floor. I shook my head and smiled. I walked out the door as soon as the taxi pulled up. I put my backpack in the back and sat in the front. I put my seatbelt on and went on my phone.

The taxi drive didn't take that long to the underground, but when I got to the train I was dreading it. It always smelt, but I guess you have to put up with it.

I felt a vibration in my pocket so I looked at my phone. I got a text from Roxy.

'Hey'

'Hey, you alright? How's Caspar?'

'Yeah, me and Caspar are fine, he's just asleep.'

'He was probably up really early making the front room look like that.'

'Yeah I guess. Hahaha. Are you off to Brighton?'

'Yeah, on the train now.'

'Oh right, have fun. I might wash up in a bit, we're just watching a film.'

'What?'

'21 Jump Street.

'That's so much better than the second one.'

'I know right, the second one is terrible.' I smiled. We were so right!

'Are you staying over night?'

'No, I just wanted to see my sister.'

'That's cute,. I have to go to Wales to see my family.'

'Aww bless.'

We text for ages, and then she ended it because the best bit of the film was coming on and she didn't want to miss it.

The train stopped at the point I needed to get off. I rang another taxi and it took me to Zalfie's.

I knocked on the door and I heard Alfie shout that he would get it.

“Hello Joseph Sugg. How can I help you?” He laughed.

“I've come for candy.”

I walk in the house and I see Zoe running down the stairs.

“Hey.” I say.

“Hey, I'll get Nala.”

I walked through to the lounge and sat on the chair. I went into my backpack and got out the dog toy. I gave it to Alfie and he smiled.

“Oh wow, that looks great Joe. Now fetch.” He chucked it across the floor and Nala came running in.

“Hey Alan” I laughed.

“Alfie, can you go and walk her please?”

“Yes darling.” He mocked. He put her lead on and walked her out the house.

“I need to talk to you.” Zoe said.

“What?”

“You can't say anything..”

“What?”

“It's Caspar..” She looked away and looked at me. “When you were at the pub the other night, he kissed a girl.”

“Are you kidding me?” I stood up.

“No. Sit down Joe.”

“He's an idiot.”

“I know, don't tell anyone.”

“Don't you think Roxy deserves to know?”

“Yeah, she does but not from you!”

“Well Caspar won't tell her.” I took my backpack and walked out the house.

“You haven't been here for five minutes, don't go!”

“I need to tell Roxy.”

“JOE!” I kept walking. She doesn't deserve Caspar. They're snuggled up to each other right now and she is oblivious.

I got on the train and left back to the house.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this Chapter, if you did give it a vote and comment what you thing should happen next! You could also give a cheeky follow. I follow back by the way. ;)

I am writing these in one go so that they are defiantly ready in time for you to read.

Thanks for reading.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Verity090201

Tumblr: http://totallyrandommomentme.tumblr.com/

I hope you are all feeling beautiful today and remember the world is a stage! Peace!

   ~Variety Summers xx