Chapter 5.

Roxy's POV.

I woke up to see Caspar not there, then I remembered he wasn't there when I fell asleep. I got up and tied my hair up. I walked out of the room and saw Joe's room empty.

I started to walk upstairs and I saw Caspar there in his plain white top and skinny jeans which were blue. I saw love heart confetti over the floor and candles lit. I looked at the clock and saw it was only ten o'clock.

I looked at Caspar and saw him smiling, I smiled back.

“There's no one else here, so I thought I would make this for you.”

“I know there's no one else here you muppet!” I laughed.

I walk up to him and he wrapped his arms around me really tight, I put my arms around his waist and we stay silent for ten second, but it felt like forever.

“What have you done now?” I ask continuing to hug him.

"Nothing, I just wanted to show you that I love you.”

I stopped hugging him but placed my hand on his waist.

I looked up at him and he looked down at me.

“I know you do!” I smiled, “I love you too.”

He placed his hands onto my cheeks and kissed me gently. I kiss him back.

We both pull back and I smile, I look to the side with his hands still on my waist and I see pancakes with maple syrup in a love heart.

“Very classy Caspar.” I looked up and smiled.

“I know I might not be perfect, or I might joke about with you on camera, but I want you forever and always through the good and the bad and the ugly.”

“It's like you are trying to propose to me.”

“I'm serious. I'm not proposing, but I love you!”

“I love you too Caspar, you know that.”

“You're so beautiful without your make-up on.”

“Thank you, so are you!”

We laughed and he kissed me again. I love being with Caspar sometimes. He's the boyfriend that everyone and anyone would want. I mean he jokes around with you, but when it comes down to it he will tell you the truth and nothing but the truth. But he is so romantic and people don't realise that except for me! I just love him.

“What are you thinking?” Caspar asked.

“Films..” I laughed, trying not to blush.

“What film?”

“Dunno, just want to watch one snuggled up to you.”

He smiled and went red in the cheeks.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry that this was so short, but I didn't want to drag it on to much!

I hope you enjoyed reading this Chapter, it was hard to write.

It's my Birthday on the 9th of February! (I don't know why I put that, because this is going up after then, but from the time I wrote this, it's in two days)!

Thanks for reading.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Verity090201

Tumblr: http://totallyrandommomentme.tumblr.com/

If you liked this, vote comment, what could happen next, and maybe give us a cheeky little thumbs up!

I hope you are all feeling beautiful today and remember the world is a stage! Peace!

~Variety Summers x