Dinner with the Besson's

Corbyn pov

"Hey Pheobe?" I said closing her door to her place.

I walk over to the couch, Pheobe was asleep with a book in one hand and half of her body on the floor. I leaned down, picking her up, placing her back onto the couch, taking the book out of her hand. She held the book almost hitting me with it. I moved grinning.

Damn even in your sleep, you can't stand me. I look around to find a blanket. Pheobe woke up, I threw the blanket on the ground. She rubbed her eyes giving me a look.

"How did you get in here?"

"The door was unlocked."

"Damnit Paris. Are you okay?" she asked sitting up, patting the spot beside her.

I took it nodding. "I kinda wanted to see you."

"Why? You hate me?" she spoke getting up.

I pulled her down looking over. "I don't hate you."

"Sure.. How is your mom?"

"She's having a good day. She's missed you and wants to know if you could come over tonight if your not busy?"

"I'll make time. I love your mom."

I love you

"She loves you." I replied lightly hitting Pheobe arm.

She fake chuckle getting back up. "Do you want something else or?"

"oh umm no I guess... I'll see you later tonight then."

*at the Besson's house*

I took a shower, changed my clothes, fixing my hair. My sister laughed at me, I threw a pillow at her. The doorbell rang, I ran to answer it, Pheobe stood outside in a pretty blue dress with long sleeves and sneakers on. I smile inviting her in. She handed me a bottle of wine taking her shoes off.

"Ashley!!" she said running over to my sister.

You look beautiful.

I walk to the kitchen, my mom made sushi which I know Pheobe hates and I told my mom, she must have forgotten. Pheoebe walk in looking at the sushi, smiling at my mom.

"How's my favorite Besson?"

"Rude." I replied crossing my arms.

"Oh it's up and down. Oh no, I'm sorry sweetie, you don't like sushi." my mom said getting upset.

"It's alright Mrs. Besson. I'm just here to hang out with you anyway."

"Corbyn go this cutie pie something she will eat." my mom walked out of the room.

My sister followed, Pheobe glance at me, stepping away from the sushi.

"I told her-"

"It's fine Corbyn. Just don't let your mom pay for it." Pheobe snapped at me.

My mom and sister came back as my mom tries to hand me a $20.00.

"I got it mom. You talk to your favorite not kid. Pheobe Wendy's right?"

She nodded. I walk to my car, driving to the Wendy's, coming back 30 minutes later. Pheobe was setting the table as my mom was sleeping on the couch and who the hell knows where Ashley went.

"When did my mom fall asleep?"

"five minutes ago." she said taking the Wendy's bag from me. "thanks or whatever."

I sat across from Pheobe smiling. She looked at me confused wiping her mouth.

"What wrong with your face Besson?"

"What? I can't smile?"

"It's your face.."

"Why are you an ass to most people like me? But not to my family?" I ask getting myself a water.

"I like them and your mom likes the mom I-"

"I'm sorry for asking."

"I miss my mom." Pheobe says tearing up. "excuse me Corbyn." she said running to the bathroom.

I sigh putting the cup of water down hard. I run my fingers though my hair before walking to the bathroom knocking on the door.

"Pheobe? Are you alright?"

Pheobe opens the door looking at me. "Can you tell your mom I had to go."

I took Pheobe into my arm rocking side to side. "I'm really sorry. Your mom was like a mom to me."

"Just because I'm crying and being vulnerable doesn't mean we will make out."

"And there goes our moment." I said moving back.

"Moment?"

"Yeah Pheobe a moment."

"What's up your ass?"

"Forget it. You can finish what your eating and leave. I'm going to be in my old bedroom."

"Don't you still live here?" she grin.

I walk upstairs to my room, grabbing my guitar, sitting on my bed, letting my fingers softly pull down on the string I glance up to Pheobe leaning against the door-frame. She push me over, seating beside me. 

"I'm sorry for being me or whatever.." 

"It's fine. I like yo-  your hair." I facepalm in my head. 

"You are one weird Besson. I kind of like it." she said taking my guitar playing a few string. 

"You play?" 

"Duh!" she said smiling. 

(a/n: Pheobe and Corbyn <3 mama Besson <3  how is this book already almost at 1k reads? thank you queens so much!! i hope you queens like it. )