Tipsy Paris

Pheobe pov

I open the door to Fallon holding Paris up. I helped her, plopping her onto the couch. I thanked Fallon waving her goodbye. Paris is laughing trying to touch her fingers to her nose.

"Pheobe!! My bae!!" she said hold her arms out.

"Let me get you some water. I can tell you had fun with your friends." I yell from the kitchen.

I walk back into the living room, putting the cup down on the coffee table.

"Me?! Yeah!! I only-" she laugh fanning herself. "One shot is all. Could? Can? Believe it?!"

"I can't." I replied handing her the cup.

She took it down like a shot rubbing her face making a face. "Shot was shit. New one!"

I groan walking back into the kitchen, coming out handing her the cup.

"I gave that buster six years! Did you or or did I? I've known him since I was- Shh shh, do me remember where i meant my boo?" she said holding my shoulders looking at me.

"Yes it is at restaurant. It was a speed date-"

"Really?" Paris laugh tearing up. "I knew Daniel... before mr. i'm a fucking superstar who can fuck who he wants because it's my excuse- fuck him.. yeah. I love him! He's a dick who does whatever he wants and i'm here with you!"

"Look! Look!" Paris said touching her fingers to her face.

"I think that's enough talking." I replied handing her the cup of water.

She takes it looking confused. "I could bang a hot doctor or or something? I'm hot right? I'm sexy?" Paris cover her mouth. "Sexy has the word sex in it." She cracked herself up, laying on the couch falling asleep.

I nod taking a blanket covering her up. I text Mela, Eloise and Amelia to come over. I put my phone away cleaning up the house. My phone went off to a text from Corbyn asking how I was doing. I smile replying back saying I'm okay.

I shook my head with a smile still on my face. That boy.

———————————————-
a/n: drunk Paris part 2. i hope you like it queens. ❤️