Really Hates me

Daniel pov

"Paris really really hates me. I've never seen her so mad at me before. She hates yelling because she mostly has to sometimes at her job. I should have been better guy, a better husband for her. I don't think I can fix it Eben."

Eben hit my shoulder hard, sitting on his hands after looking over. "No shit dumb ass. Eloise thinks we might become you and Paris. I don't want her to believe that. You messed up like f up badly. I agree with you, you can't fix thing. You need to be nice around her and maybe not sleep with woman until you're single? Why are you even cheating anyway?"

"I-I don't know okay.. I need to stop it. I don't want to hurt her anymore. She doesn't deserve it."

"Why did you ask for the divorce anyway?" Eben asks cocking his head.

"I know why I asked and I'm not telling. it's something I'll say when I'm ready."

"Are you dying or something?"

"No. I'm not saying. Shut up."

I stood up from my couch going to the kitchen. I sat at the dinning room table, rubbing my thumb over a piece that was not there anymore, i tear up smiling.

*flashback*

"Our house! This is our house!!" Paris said excited.

I wrapped my arms around her nodding, looking at the empty house. "It's our."

Paris let go of me, running around the living room with the biggest smile on her face, she took my hand, walking to the dinning room.

"Our first thanksgiving dinner will be right here as Mr. and Mrs.!!" she touch the dinning room table.

I move the chairs off the table as piece of the wood table came off.

"I can fix that."

"Don't. It's a memory mark."

"Memory mark?" I mumbled to myself.

"That's what I used to call it as a kid. If something happens and leaves a mark. You call it a memory mark so you remember. It was cute when I was 6."

"It's still pretty cute bae."

"Shut up." she hit my chest lightly, taking my hand once more.

*flashback over*

Eben knocked on the table, I wipe my tears glancing up. "Yeah?"

"I know you miss her somewhere in your heart. Remember you married Paris for a reason, you just need to remember what it was. I gotten go Eloise is calling me. I'll text you later." Eben said before running out the door.

———————————
hi queens 👑
the flashback 🥺
anyway i hope you like it queens ❤️