Engagement Party • part 1

Eloise pov
*two weeks later*

"Eben!! Can you zip up my dress?" I yelled, holding my dress running to the living room. "EBEN!!"

"I'm right here gorgeous!" Eben chuckles, moving my hair to the side zipping up my dress.

"Sorry." I turn around, kissing his cheek grabbing my heels.

*at the party*

"Can I have everyone attention?!" Jonah hit the spoon against the beer bottle.

Everyone became quiet, Jonah stood up, putting his hand in his pocket.

"I would like to say congratulations to Eben and Eloise. I'm happy for you both and how you found each other. I couldn't be more happy to be Eben best man. I could tell you all some stories about this guy but I won't embarrassed him until his wedding day. I'm kidding El. I love you both and to many years of happiness! Cheers everyone!" Jonah raise his glass.

"Thanks bro!" Eben grin.

"Where is Daniel?" I whisper to Eben.

"He will be here soon. He wanted to give Paris time to hang out." he said, getting up hugging Zach.

"I will go all bridezilla if Daniel messes my wedding up!!"

I got up waving to family members, i glanced over to have Daniel at the doorway. I hug one of my older brother, walking over to Daniel grabbing his arm, closing the door.

"Are you drunk, high, smoked or brought another girl?"

"No, never, why would I and no. Does that answer your questions? I'm here for you and Eben. I'm not going to talk to Paris unless she talks to me somehow okay? I want to celebrate love. I'm not going to drink anything but water and maybe lemonade if you have it. Eben a lucky guy. You're so beautiful and you will look even more beautiful walking down the aisle." Daniel said opening the door for me.

"Thank you Dani. I'm serious if you fuck up i will hurt you after my wedding photos. You still have to look pretty in them." I pinch his cheek lightly hitting his cheek walking back inside.

"Um ow?"

whiny baby. I grabbed a drink from the table beside me, taking it down like a shot going over to my cousins as they squealed.

The music died down, i smile watching Eben taking the mic doing a little dance over to me. I shook my head blushing. Eben grabs my hand spinning me once.

"This one for my girl." he said.

————————————
hi queens 👑
Eloise and Eben are too cute 🥰
part 1 done. what will happen next?
i hope you like it queens ❤️
🧸✨