What goes around comes around part2

Harry's POV
Today was the day Sophie was coming . I didn't want her here , I wanted holly . I have been such a dick to her how could I possibly do this to her . I have ruined our relationship she probably likes simon now but either way I'm not having Sophie here . I want to die with holly in my arms not her .

I got out of bed and got dressed , soon after the door went .
It was her .
She looked prettier .
"Hey . " I run the back of my head but then before I know it she starts kissing me , it leads to the bedroom .

We landed in the bed , panting for air.

She got dressed and went .

Hollys pov .
I decided to go back to college , for my clothes nothing else .

Simon took me in his car , he held my hand till we got there. I told him to wait in the car and that I'll manage with the things going on , with harry...

I walk in , harry shouts
"Who is it ? " He's voice rings through my ears . I missed that haha .
"Me . " I say bluntly. I still am not gonna forgive him .
But I can't help it . he walked in the hallway . he stared at me .

"Holly " he whispers his voice cracks when he says the "lly" part of my name .
My eyes started to well up .
"Harry " I stare at the floor .
I run up to him and jump into his arms . his grip tightens as he picks me up off the floor .

I released from his grip when I saw a bra and underwear in his bedroom . I was going to forgive him. Wow. He is a dick .

"W w w w wait." His voice trembling as I grab my things and head to the door .
"What is there to say harry " I start to cry.

"I love you " his voice cracked a bit but I went to unlock the door I didn't want to see him like this .
"I love you too but , look , " I said in sad , frustration , anger . I have had to much shit on my shoulders .

I couldn't breathe I passed out on the hard wooden floor . I couldn't see but I could clearly hear everything .

"Holly , " That must've been simon
"Shit . harry what have you done ! " For fucks sake . he didn't do anything , if I had the energy to I would've left . harry didn't do anything. I wanted to cry but my throat was too dry .
"Holly , please open your eyes . " I had fallen asleep . someone was holding my hand .

EVERYTHING LEFT MY MIND .

Harrys pov .
I held her hand , simon didn't want me near her , he thought I would hurt her . it hurt me as much to think that she was so stressful to pass out .
I was snapped out of my thoughts by the lads entering the ward .
No one said a thing .

I started to think about me and her .
US

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the nurses .
.
SHIT I thought to myself . she couldn't .
"She's not breathing , get the other equipment . QUICK ! " One of them shouted .
I started to cry .
"Noooooo " I went onto my knees .

We got sent out of the room and into the waiting area .
All of us were a state . We was crying . Especially me and simon .

I put my hands in my knees and cried .
I cried. I cried and I cried till nothing was left .

The nurse ran out of the corridor and headed towards us .

"She's fine . but one person at a time can visit her . " My eyes widened . I smiled .

I ran faster than simon so I could see her first .
I pushed through the door .
She was fine !
She rubbed her eyes and sat up slowly , wincing at the same time .

"Hey . " I stroked her hair as a slight tear rolled down my cheek onto my top .

"She looked into my eyes and smiles .
She opened her arms and hugged me .
I kissed her . her soft lips against mine .

Just then after a simple conversation . she broke it .
"I'm going to be living with simon . we are going to have to go separate ways , in so sorry . I love you just as much as you love me . I hope you and Sophie have a lovely life . " She falsed a smile and went back to her face which made her look like she had got slapped round the face . she wasn't happy .
"But I love you , " I whispered. It wasn't meant to end like this .
She stared at me.
"I wanna die with you in my arms . " I struggled to get out .
I felt her hurt .
The nurses took me out of the room and in disbelief I ran out of the hospital and to the college .

I went to bed . I needed to re think things .

Hollys POV
I had to tell him that we couldn't be together .
I felt so sad , his facial expression made me want to curl into a ball and cry . the pain , the decency I had to tell him when really all I wanted is to be in his tender arms .
"But I love you ." he says almost silently .
I stare into his eyes . his eyes melted into mine .
"I want to die with you in my arms . " I wanted that to happen .
Once again I looked into his eyes .
The salty water made everything a blur . what did I just do.

He left , the nurses pointing to the door .

I felt assif my bones shattered into a million pieces yet my heart was fine just I didn't have any blood . just a dead. Heart. ..

Simon walked in . he looked like he had been crying . I managed to move sort of now so I sat up fully and gave him a tight hug .
"I missed you " I admitted . he was the only thing I had left . he kissed my cheek and rubbed our eyes .

"I missed you too. I didn't think you'd of made it . " He says with a slight smile .
What does he mean. I couldn't have nearly died . I gave him a confused look to say what !? .
"You stopped breathing ,and well ... your in my arms now ." he wipes his face again .

I just pulled him into another hug . by now , everyone outside were staring at us from the window .
Harry wasn't there . I really should've kept him . I couldn't of cared at the moment . ETHAN was winking . he looked so cute when he winked ha .

I stuck my middle finger up , my other arm attached around simon .

The nurse came in and handed me some letters .
"You can be discharged now . " She says .

Without further a do , simon carries me back to his car .

I looked at the other cars , the lights of London . it wasn't soon till we pulled up at the sidemen house .
My legs still hurt so simon carried me .

I wrapped my arms around his neck .
It felt nice .

We are some pizza and I decide to go bed. I was so tired . simon kissed me and went to bed his self .
I couldn't stop thinking about harry . he broke my heart in half , I broke his in another . he made my heart whole .

My body turned off and I drifted to sleep .

❤️authors note❤️
Well shit just went down aw