I dont understand part3

Hollys pov
I have been really sick lately. Harry tells me that I should go to the doctors , I just tell him it's a bug. And I'm fine.

We couldn't do anything today , I was ill . so instead , we just laid in bed and watched my soaps and some films .
Harry made a YouTube vid , it wasn't fifa , it was an update about me .

I wasn't that special ❤️ I think. He was definitely something ...
"Hi guys. And today ! I'm going to introduce , my girlfriend holly ! " I then came into shot .
i waved nervously knowing that millions people will be watching me .

He gave me a kiss to demonstrate .

I pulled on his top , and pulled away before it got a bit to rough .
He smiled mad said bye and then ended the video .

I had to run out the room because I felt sick .

"That's it. We're going hospital ." he says dragging me into his car .

We arrived , there was so many people but we managed to get a appointment quick .

"So. What's your problem we may help !!? " The nurse said .
"Well I keep on having belly cramps , I've missed my period and I feel sick all the time " the nurse nodded with everything I said while harry held my hand .

"Maybe , I suggest you take a pregnancy test ! " She smiles handing me one .

"The bathrooms over there , and if you want me to come ..." She said. Obviously harry wasn't coming with me , the nurse. However did .

I took the test ...

"We are going to keep this test for further imformation. We consider you to take this medication " she handed me some tablets .
She smiled and lead me out .

As we were in the car I decided to read the back of the tablets .
"MUST BE USED BY PREGNANT PEOPLE ONLY! SHOULDN'T BE USED UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS AND ALCOHOL ."
I read it to myself so harry couldn't hear. I Smiled in excitement ! We have been trying so hard to have a baby and now , we finally are .
I decided to tell harry once we got in .