Untitled

Hollys POV
I didn't seem to connect with my dead body.
I kept on trying to reach for the bright light , like I' did to be where I am now.
It was cool being like this to be honest. I could be doing stuff without people noticing.
However , my small family who consists of simon ,harry , my baby,josh,jj,tobi,vikk,ethan,freezy and Callum need me right now so if I could just hang in there.
I let my body float within my mindset , I calmly reached and grabbed for the light.
I fell back down effortlessly.
The pain seemed to be real now my life support wasn't working. I'm alive.
Harry rushed I. The room once more. He leant over my face. His voice was a blur.
His teardrop fell on my cheek. I felt my skin feel much lighter.
I then heard my life support and I slowly opened my eyes. Oh my god was it bright.
Back in the real world.
"Nurse ! Quick !" harry screamed.
Just then the nurses opened their mouths in disbelief. I wasn't meant to survive this was I ?
My lips were all dry and when I tried to smile it hurt.

"Harry ! I m-missed you " I whispered.
The nurses done some tests and came back and they were all positive. Harry came towards me.
"I've never been able to feel so much pain.
I never thought of you surviving " he smiled and kissed me.
I just smiled.
It's really scary knowing what's happened.

I got dressed into something and harry pulled me up. Because my tests were positive they said I could go.
I grabbed on to Harry's hands as he stared into my eyes. I smiled and so did he.
He directed me to the boys. They all had their heads in their hands. I just ran upto them and tapped them all on the shoulder.

Simon hesitantly lifted up his head. He had been crying. Not have I witnessed it but I headed it in my slumber.

His frown changed quickly into happy tears. He smiled with tears falling down his cheeks.
"Holly ! " The boys screamed giving me a group hug.
I kissed them all and hugged them so tight.
I wiped their tears away and smiled.
"Now where's my baby ?" I ask , determined to meet it.
"We can't visit it today but we can tomorrow !" Harry said cradling me.
"Okay !" I smile.
"I've missed you all so much " I cry.

A/N
You all happy now ?
Hehe