Lalalalala

"Hey guys me and holly are getting tired so we're going with Abbie ! Bye " harry said as we dropped the lads of. I was slightly confused. He still had this surprise for me. We seemed to be driving for ages and I looked over to Abbie.
I smiled at her to think how lucky she is to be here. I jumped as I notice my door swing open and harry holding his hand out for me to take. I take his hand as he pulls me up. I give him a quick kiss then grab Abbie and her carrier.
"Where are we harry !?" I say confused as we pulled into a driveway.
He smiled over to me as he had watery eyes I'm so worried. He linked on to my arm before grabbing g keys out of his pocket. He opens the door.
"Welcome home baby girls " he smiles.
I put the carrier down before covering my mouth with my hand.
"Do you like it ? I've been saving so mu..." I cut him off by a short but meaningful kiss.
"You mean this is our house !" I grin widely !
"Yes. This isn't even the best bit. Come look outside. " He grabs my arm while holding the carrier with Abbie in and unlocks the back door.
The garden went for ages , on the left side was a sandpit and slides and swings. A childhood dream. And further down was a swimming pool and a shed. I started to cry now.
"Harry I love you so much !" I cry into his shoulder he wraps his arms around me then takes me upstairs to show me around. He shows me the bathroom and toilet the the first room.
The babies play room ! It was massive and it looked so loving . I gripped on to him as he showed me the babies sleeping room. The cot was nicely decorated and there was a night light and a few cuddly toys.
There was also a spare room with a massive kingsize bed. In our room was a kingsize bed with cabinets and mirrored wardrobes. There was devices like computer and printer. We also had a balcony which shows many lights of London.

"Harry this is were our lives begin"

" Yes. Yes it is "

So guys here's the last chapter of this book so am I making a sequel or nah ? I'm also thinking of making sidemen one shots which is like short imagines right ? Yeah thanks for giving so much supportive comeback k t his book I love you all so much. Thanks ! Xxx