I dont understand part1

Simons pov
Holly a voice kept on occurring in mind : " have a lovely life ."

I felt slight guilt. Does she still love me , I don't think she does otherwise she wouldn't of left me . I put myself out for her but I miss her sincerely .
I don't understand .
Did I miss something.

When holly and harry supposingly
Left I received a text from Louise .
'You okay ? You seemed uneasy earlier , have i upset you . I hope not just remember that I love you so much ❤️' she sent me .
I obviously wasn't going to tell her about holly .
I replied simply .
'I'm fine babe. Love you too ❤️'

I turned my phone off and got some rest , even though it was 9:00 pm .

Hollys pov
After we left the sidemen house , harry took me to nandos , what a cutie ❤️

We ordered our food and started talking about our life .
He held my hand from across the table and it wasn't long till our food came to our table .

It was a lovely meal , we walked hand in hand to the car and drove back to college .

We walked in our rooms and sat down and watched some films , we watched nemo. I absolutely loved that film , how did he know ?

I cried at some parts even though it isn't that much of a sad film . harry pulled me in closer when ever i mages to slip out a few tears . he's grip getting tighter and tighter .

He carried me into his bed and laid next to me .

We fell asleep .

I woke up to harry shouting , I opened my eyes and harry was straddling my front .

I smiled at him and sat up , he laid next to me .
"What's our plans for today then " he kisses me gently .
I bite my lip and think .
he just smiles at me And bites his lip too.
He is so cute .
Literally .

"How about we go for a walk near the lake ?" I absolutely hated walking. But if it meant I was spending time with him then I couldn't be happier .

I got showered and done my hair all nice , and my makeup .
I wore black leggings and a white belly top with a cardigan. It want too cold outside ,I wore my Nike airs aswell.

"Twit twoo" harry winked as I walked to his room . I smacked his arm gently and giggled .

We walked to the lake , it wasn't that far .

We walked towards the beautiful lake , the blue scenery leaving me speechless it was so beautiful .
I squeezed harry and we just kissed .

We stopped and sat on a bench .

The breathtaking view , I smiled at the though of it .

We finally decided to leave and headed back .
We walked in , Our feet were aching .

He looked at me and smiled .
I bit my lip , once again .
He kissed me , which then lead to more passionate kisses ...

....................................................