Lost.

“Well where did you put it?” Scott picked up the sofa pillow. “I had just five seconds ago!” Mitch said, running a hand through his hair and fixing it. “That was not the question, Sandra. Where were you the last time you had it?” Mitch sighed and plopped on the couch. “I had it when I was with Wyatt, watching tv, then I get up for one second and it’s gone!” Scott shook his head. “Did Wyatt have it?” Mitch shook his head. “No! When I came back he right in the same spot he was in before.” Scott sighed. “Well let’s keep looking..” Mitch got up and looked all over with Scott. Mitch gave up after three seconds. “It’s gone! Gone forever!’ He plopped on the bed. “Mitchy, it’s okay, we can use mine until we find yours, okay?” he sat next to him. “But I need my own phone! I can’t live without it!” he rested his forehead on Scott’s shoulder. Scott patted his knee. “Well, I don’t know what to do…..we’ve looked everywhere….” Mitch look up at Scott. “Wait….where’s Wyatt?” Scott furrowed his eyebrows (ya lol if he had any). “What does he have to do with anything?” Mitch rolled his eyes. “We’ve checked everywhere except Wyatt!” he started to get up. “Well you said he didn’t have it so I didn’t bother looking.” he shrugged. Mitch got up and pulled Scott to Wyatt’s cage. Mitch opened it and, sure enough, there was his phone. “Wyatt! You bad boy!” he picked up Wyatt and his wet phone. “EW.” he smelled it. “OH WYATT ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING?!” He put the cat down and ran to the bathroom. “What?” Scott said, giggling. “He pissed on my phone!” He got the wipes and started to wipe down his phone. When Scott heard this, he bursted into a fit of laughter. “Oh my Goooooood” he laughed. Mitch glared at him. “I hate you.” he said walking out of the bathroom and onto the couch. “Hey I’m not the one who decided to use your phone as a toilet. He laid down next to Mitch with his head on Mitch’s lesg. He looked up at him. “I hate him too…” he smiled down at him. “No you don’t.” he pouted. Mitch rolled his eyes. “Do you still hate me too?” he did more of a pout. Mitch laughed. “Dork. No, I will love you until death do us part.” he ran a hand through his hair. Scott smiled. “Are we getting married or something?” he giggled at married.  “Only if you wanna.” Mitch said as Wyatt walked in, laying himself of Scott’s stomach. “Perfect little family.” Scott said, rubbing the cat’s head. Mitch smiled. “Mhmm.” They stayed there for the rest of the day, watching movies and talking. Mitch loved both of his two boys and he’d never have it any other way.

this was kinda short 

also hey hi hello follow my twitter @midgegrassi i wanna do some group dms so we can all be besties and have a good time

OH AND IF YOU WANT TO BE A DOLLFACE AND TRY TO GET SCOTT TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER I WILL LITERALLY BE SO HAPPY AFDAONSXM