WASHING WYATT

“Oh my God! Wyatt you smell like shit!”  Scott said, pushing him away. Mitch giggled. “Well, why don’t you wash him?” he asks. Scott shook his head. “Have you ever tried to wash a cat?!” he said, looking at Wyatt. The cat meowed and stretched, laying down. “Scoot, you seem to forget I have owned lots of cats before. C’mon, I’ll help.” he picked up Wyatt. “Jesus…he does smell.” he held him out in front of him, walking to the bathroom. Scott followed along.

 Mitch turned on the water and set it to the right temperature. “Get a towel, please.” he asked and Scott did. “Mmkay so now, we put him in.” They set him in and he immediately tried to get out. He ran for the door but Scott quickly shut it. “Nice move.” Mitch said, grabbing him and holding him down, but not enough to hurt him. “You hold him.” Mitch said and Scott took Mitch’s position. All was well until Mitch started washing close to his neck and head.  He started thrashing and clawing so he could get away. All while Scott was freaking out. “Mitch!” he said. “Pet him!” he said back. Scott pet him to try to calm him down, but that didn’t work. 

Wyatt had finally had enough and bit down on Scott. “OWWWWW!” He said, moving his hand away and holding it. He pouted his bottom lip. “Mean..” he muttered and glared at the cat. Mitch giggled. “You alright?” he asked. Scott shook his head. “HE DREW BLOOD!” he stuck his hand in Mitch’s face. Mitch grabs a towel and cleans it off. “My poor baby.” He kissed the part of his hand that Wyatt bit. Scott pouted his lips. “Quick, Wyatt! Bite my lips!” he joked, putting his face close Wyatt's Mitch rolled his eyes. “C’mon, let’s finish up.” He pulled Wyatt under the water and washed him off. Once they were finally done, they took him out and dried him off, opening the door to set him free. 

Wyatt was running around the house, rubbing himself on any furniture he could find. “Old man doesn’t like to be clean, it seems.” Mitch laughed, grabbing him and cuddling him close. Scott smiled. “Awww Mitch! We could’ve posted a cute bath time picture on instagram! Ya know, like how you hold him up with a towel on his little head.” he kissed it. Mitch sighed, mockingly. “Awwww better luck next time.” he pouted. Scott kissed his pout. Mitch put Wyatt down and he sprinted away. He wrapped his arms around Scott’s neck. “See? You don’t need Wyatt for me to kiss you.” He stood on his toes and gave him a quick kiss. Scott kissed back. “Maybe washing Wyatt isn’t so bad after all.” He giggled, kissing him again.