Dear SuperFruit Fans

Next one is the smutty one hehe

"We're gonna do it today Scott, we're gonna tell them!" Mitch said jumping on to his boyfriend of a month's lap. "I know! This will be my favorite SuperFruit video we ever film!" Scott said rubbing their noses together. "C'mon baby! I have been waiting a whole entire month for this!!" he said getting off of Scott and grabbing the camera prancing around like a little five year old. "You are too freaking adorable." Scott said signling Mitch to sit down. Mitch sat so close to Scott that if he scooted over anymore, he would be sitting on Scott's lap. "Helloo everyone!!" Scott waved. "Howdy-do!" Mitch greeted. Scott gave him a look and continued. "MY name is Celine Dion." Mitch said. "And MY name is Josh Groban! And together! We did this really cool prayer song! Mitch looked and him and raised his eyenbrows. "I don't know.." Scott shrugged and Mitch let out his famous Mitch Grassi laugh. "So anyway you probably saw the title.." he pointed up. "Dear SuperFruit Fans!" Mitch continued. "Do not fret! SuperFruit is not ending! I know there are some conclusion jumpers out there!" Scott waved his finger. "Conclusin jumpers?" Mitch asked. "ConCLAsion Jumpairs." Scott did their funny little twist of words. Mitch let out a giggle. "What this video is about is that...." he grabbed Scott's hand but nobody would see it because it would be out of the shot. "1...2....3" Mitch counted. "SCOMICHE IS REAL!" they said together holding up their intertwined ands together. "And if you really don't believe us then..." He grabbed Mitch's face and kissed him. Mitch's face was squished in between Scott's hands, making his cheeks look larger than they actually were and his lips being pushed out a little."Aw my cute little Mitchie-poo!" Scott said pinching his cheeks. "Ok one, do NOT call me Mitch-poo and two, hands off the merchindise!" Scott giggled. "Never." and kissed him on the cheek. They ended the video by saying things like I  hope you accept us and all that crazy stuff. They ended the video and turned off the camera. "C'mon Scotty! Come edit with me!" Mitch said grabbing his laptop and the camera and running into their room. Scott rolled his eyes and followed his boyfriend. He laid on the bed lext to him. "Now they know Mitchie....Now they know...."