Their Favourite Musical Songs

Veronica Sawyer:

You'll Be Back from Hamilton

She can't explain why she likes this song. Sometimes you'll come across her singing a line and she even does that spit thing in "NO! DONT CHANGE THE SUBJECT!!!" And it's so hilarious that you end up laughing.

She even forces you to sing along with her but hey, you really gonna complain?

Jason Dean:

Defying Gravity from Wicked

When he first heard the song, he was AMAZED by the vocals that his jaw was already on the ground when he heard the high notes (A/N: A bug got in his mouth-).

He became OBSESSED with the song to the point that he listens to it everyday. You even heard him singing it like 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,000 times already.

And when it reaches the high note, you love how he hits it within his range. You just stare at him in awe.

Martha Dunnstock:

One Day More from Les Miśerables

This song just gives her hope to go on One Day More. This song gives her hope that despite all the bullying, people are still kind inside and are just broken and just want to find love in any ways.

Ram Sweeney:

Waving Through A Window from Dear Evan Hansen

People just see him as a douche, and whenever he tries to be nice, some people on the football team shame him for it or people think he is just messing with him, so of course, that makes him sad.

He doesn't have social anxiety but this song just speaks to him in so many ways that people don't get.

And he is glad that you know he is actually good on the inside.

Kurt Kelly:

My Favourite Things from The Sound of Music

He likes this song because he just feels like he can prance around while singing this song.

He also sometimes adds "And Y/N who is one of my favourite people"

Heather Chandler:

The Music Of The Night from The Phantom Of The Opera

She just really loves the Phantom's voice and when she heard this song, she literally BOWED DOWN to the Phantom's vocals here-

She sometimes makes you sing it while you two are cuddling. She is just obsessed with this song as Jason is with killing all the assholes.

Heather Duke:

The World Will Know from Newsies

She really really loves this song! Even when listening or singing to it, she walks with confidence.

This song gives her the confidence to sometimes stand up to Heather Chandler, and when she does, boy you have never seen Duke so proud of herself before.

She listens to this song while getting ready for school.

She sings this song almost every second of the day.

She just really LOVES this song alright!

Heather McNamara:

Singin' In The Rain from....

Singin' In The Rain-

She just likes this song alright- I mean- if you do not like this song stay at least 428924917 miles away from me because I listen to this song 24/7-

Betty Finn:

Breathe from In The Heights

She loves this song because...

It calms her.

As strange as it sounds, it calms her. She loves everything about the melody.

She also listens to this song when doing her homework or studying.

This song helps her focus and it also helps her to acknowledge all the failures she has experienced and help her do better.

She gets that society wants a girl like her to be exactly like the Heathers.

Pretty, rich, etc.

But she already knows she's beautiful in your eyes.

————————————————————————

So- Little confession to make- I don't know what at least 3 of these songs are about so don't murder me for mistakes pls-

But if you enjoyed reading, please vote on this chapter and thanks for reading!